Parmelia Hilton Perth is an opulent hotel wedding venue in Perth’s city centre. Plush and stylish, this newly refurbished wedding venue offers couples the chance to design their wedding exactly as they’d like. From personalised menus created with an award-winning chef to their choice of elegant reception space, couples will be spoilt for choice at this conveniently-located, high-end hotel.
Parmelia Hilton Perth is a luxurious, 5-star wedding venue with contemporary on-site accommodation and an award-winning head chef. Situated on Mill Street, close to many boutiques, wine bars, and mere minutes from Perth’s newest waterfront development, Elizabeth Quay.
Parmelia Hilton Perth is an ideal wedding venue if you’re after style, luxury, and service, all in one convenient location. The hotel itself is lavish, with a newly refurbished lobby, outdoor piazza and guest rooms. The Argyle Ballroom is an elegant venue for a grand wedding reception for up to 220 guests. If you’re planning a more intimate event, the Karri Room boasts plenty of natural light, a private outdoor terrace and space for up to 80 people.
With an experienced team of staff and international chefs, your wedding dinner will be a truly unforgettable occasion, filled with delicious food, excellent service, and wonderful memories.
What you can expect when working with Parmelia Hilton Perth for your wedding:
- Contemporary wedding venue. A part of the prestigious Hilton chain, Parmelia Hilton Perth is an affluent wedding venue with sophisticated furnishings. Luxurious and grand, this 5-star hotel is perfect for formal wedding receptions.
- Choice of reception space. From the elegant Swan Room, which offers plenty of natural light, to the grand Argyle Ballroom and modern Karri Room, there are numerous stylish reception rooms to choose from.
- Personalised menus. Whether you’re hoping for a plated three-course meal or buffet dinner, your bespoke wedding menus will be cooked and served by a team of international chefs.
- Dedicated wedding team. The Parmelia Hilton Perth offers each of their couples dedicated wedding specialists to assist with the coordination and planning of their wedding day.
- Spacious, stylish accommodation. The convenient thing about booking your wedding at a high-end hotel? Your guests can celebrate into the night and retire to their spacious, comfortable on-site accommodation when they are ready.
Here’s what else you need to know about Parmelia Hilton Perth.
- Complimentary stay and breakfast. When you book your wedding at Parmelia Hilton Perth you’ll receive one complimentary night stay in the magnificent suite. You’ll also enjoy a highly-rated buffet breakfast, too.
- Perth’s best-located hotel. Situated on Mill Street, in central Perth. This conveniently-located wedding venue is close to many shops, wine bars, restaurants, and transport links, making it an ideal place to wed if you plan on inviting out-of-towners.
- Convenient parking. There are plenty of parking options for both you and your guests to make use of. This exceptional hotel offers complimentary valet parking for the bride and groom, so you can arrive and ascend straight to your suite.
- Flexible menu options. Our dedicated wedding specialists will work alongside you to curate and personalise a menu to your needs. From traditional three-course sit-down dinners to intimate cocktail receptions - the opportunities are endless.
- Discounted accommodation for your guests. With a dedicated accommodation URL, guests can book direct with the property leaving the bride and groom to focus on their upcoming nuptials.
- Hilton Honors Point Rewards. Hilton Honors members earn reward points based on their food and beverage spend. These points can be redeemed towards hotel stays or upgrades throughout Hilton properties worldwide - so you can enjoy the most luxurious start to your honeymoon or celebrate your first anniversary in style.
Tell us about your packages and inclusions.
Parmelia Hilton Perth offers couples excellent wedding packages, with each including a three-course menu, five and a half hours of drinks, a complimentary suite, a menu tasting, a personalised wedding webpage, Hilton Honors points, among many other exciting inclusions. There are also winter wedding packages, too, for those after a delightfully moody winter wedding at a great price.
“I have only just discovered Parmelia Hilton Perth and am super impressed. The entrance is understated and elegant which I like, the rooms are generous and very comfortable and it has the best breakfast in town. An absolute gem.”