Situated on the border of New South Wales and Victoria, Echuca Wharf Weddings offers a remote and peaceful place to say ‘I do’. There are four rustic ceremony sites for couples to choose from, but the most popular has to be the Echuca Wharf.
Historic and Nationally Heritage-listed, the Echuca Wharf is the perfect place to wed if you’re after a breathtaking Australian backdrop, or are on the hunt for an iconic setting for your wedding day. It has plenty of space, looks out over the Murray River, and offers beautiful views of native gum trees and pink sunsets.
What you can expect when working with Echuca Wharf Weddings for your wedding:
- Historic ceremony site. Echuca Wharf is a historic but newly refurbished Australian ceremony site, and is a delightfully special place to exchange your vows.
Here’s what else you need to know about Echuca Wharf Weddings.
- Wedding coordinator - Included in your hire fee is a dedicated wedding coordinator, who will happily assist you put together the wedding of your dreams.
- Capacity - The Echuca Wharf is a large venue, with no fixed capacity for weddings.
If you’re interested in booking your wedding on Echuca Wharf, you might like to opt for their equipment package.
Included in this package is:
- Plastic stacker white chairs and/or wooden bench seats
- Carpet Isle and carpet “header” for Bridal party
- Registry table with 2 chairs
- 4 Umbrellas
- 4 Wine barrels
- Pevensey Station wool bales
- Paddle steamer Wheelhouse Exhibit
- Welcome wedding signs
What spaces are available for a ceremony?
- Echuca Wharf
- Under Echuca Wharf
- Cargo Shed
- Earnshaw Walkway