Savour postcard-perfect views of Sydney Harbour and the city skyline from the unrivalled central location of Four Seasons Hotel Sydney, a short walk from historic The Rocks and Circular Quay. With Sydney’s largest outdoor heated pool, an award-winning spa, and a newly renovated pillar-less Grand Ballroom, the hotel is a highly sought-after destination for weddings of stature.
Wedding Venue Snapshot:
Maximum seated capacity of 520 guests or 1,000 standing reception.
Spaces to cater to intimate private dinners of 24 guests.
Surrounded by Sydney’s famous sights.
Complimentary room for the bridal couple (minimum 150 guests wedding).
Corkage charged on opened bottles.
Ability to cater for different cultures and religions.
Superior linens, cutlery, china, and glassware offered for all banquet tables.
Complimentary valet parking for two bridal party cars.
Assistance from on-site Sydney wedding planning experts.
531 total rooms, including spacious suites with breathtaking views of Sydney’s signature landmarks.
Set the stage for your big day in one of Sydney’s most distinguished wedding venues. Location doesn’t get any better than the Four Seasons Hotel; the iconic Sydney Harbour sits at the doorstep of this award-winning Central Business District Hotel. The historic The Rocks and Circular Quay are situated right next door. The site of the Four Seasons Hotel building dates back to when the city was founded in 1799, its history further encapsulating the premium wedding venue’s charm.
A popular choice for prestigious weddings and recognised as the city’s best-located luxury hotel, the Four Seasons Hotel has hosted spectacular weddings and special occasions for more than 30 years. Each function space features a stunning contemporary design and tasteful interior, styled in an understated, neutral tone. The magnificent pillarless Grand Ballroom has recently been refurbished into a luxurious and chic wedding venue boasting Art Deco-inspired chandeliers, 3 metre-high LED screen, and a Meyer UPJ sound system, ideal for large scale productions and live bands. This ample space can accommodate up to 520 guests banquet-style or 1,000 standing reception. Depending on the bridal couple’s needs, the sophisticated and timeless ballroom can also be divided into two smaller spaces.
For smaller wedding parties, cosier sized spaces can be found within the hotel. Select either the welcoming and stylish Residential Suite, reminiscent of a New York-style reception room, or The Gallery rooms, which feature floor-to-ceiling windows and an abundance of natural light.
Celebrate the beginning of a lifetime of happiness with confidence. Knowing that your Four Seasons Hotel Sydney wedding specialist will help you with every detail. Choose from one of their specially curated all-inclusive wedding packages, which can be tweaked to your preference. Alternatively, if you wish to custom-design your special occasion, they have some suggestions to inspire your imagination. Our personal favourite for enhancing your wedding celebration is the 5-hour deluxe beverage package, which includes free-flowing Dom Perignon and couples signature cocktail bar.
With a reputation for exquisite fine dining, enjoy flavours of Australia, celebrating the most creative and innovative food Sydney has to offer. Guests will have their pick from the 200-plus whiskey menu or selection of bespoke, craft beers, and handcrafted cocktails. Finally, experience a magical end to your wedding day. Enjoy your first night in one of the hotel’s stunning suites filled with natural light and with striking views of Sydney’s signature landmarks.
The experience was great and Samya was very professional and patient. As with most weddings, this was our first time dealing with something like this and required a lot of hand holding which Samya and her team achieved outstandingly. From my initial enquiry with Maria to menu tasting to finishing off the night there wasn't anything we could complain about. The below is a very good summary of the key differences of Four Seasons that really made us very happy with everything.
- Samya and Maria was very very responsive via emails and phone calls which other providers couldn't do
- Of all the initial meetings I had with hotels, Four Seasons was the only one that provided a small gift
- Very generous with menu tasting to accommodate more guests and dishes to try. They even offered a complimentary round 2 of menu tasting as we requested some changes on the dishes
- Great hospitality from the team as we were looked after at every second of the event. The floor managers on the night David and Oxana was mega attentive and really made sure we were ok
- The food on the night of the event was very on point and quality was kept very high to almost that of the menu tastingAt the end of the night David knew we didn't eat and offered to pack some food up to our room. But as we couldn't reheat the food, he provided us with complimentary room service instead which really blew our minds awayThe room upgrade by Samya was breathtaking and one of the best rooms we stayed in Oxana is one of very few floor managers that I have seen in my event organising life that would help their clients pack away boxes at the end of the event. Most people own care about their own items so they can leave and go home. However, Oxana and David ensured we got everything out and that we were happy and ready to go back into our roomsNigel and his AV team was great and provided many professional advice that helped the night run smoothly
Four Season's Sydney has become our favourite place to stay for special occasion's ever since the wedding. We had a PremierCity Harbour Room for three days and it was heaven! we also had quite a lot of our wedding guests and wedding party stay their as well, They truly look after you more than any other hotel in the world that I have experienced! I highly recommend this Hotel for any Bride and Groom or their guest's
Four Seasons Hotel Sydney
Thank you for the lovely message Lisa. We hope to see you back soon!
Kate, Suzanne and all staff from The Four Seasons Hotel were incredible to deal with! My wedding was a perfect memory from the initial meetings and taste testings, to the beautiful stay in the Deluxe Royal Suite along with a spectacular night in The Grand Ballroom for our reception.
Four Seasons Hotel Sydney
Thank you Kim. It was such a pleasure to help yourself and Sobhi celebrate your special day. Looking forward to catching up soon.