The Mornington Peninsula’s picturesque suburb of Tuerong plays host to Dromana Estate Weddings; a stunning, rustic wedding venue nestled in amongst foliage and rolling hills. Dromana Estate Weddings is a brilliant wedding and special event venue, with its stunning vineyard views, lush gardens, beautifully appointed homestead, and world-class chefs setting the scene for spectacular occasions.
Weddings, in particular, at Dromana Estate Weddings are a sight to behold, with a plethora of gorgeous ceremony locations available to choose from. This includes a lovely, sun-drenched ceremony site beside a 100-year-old Weeping Elm tree, or by the magnificent, towering Cypress trees, among many other garden settings. After your ceremony concludes, your guests will be able to take in the natural beauty of the area from the expansive deck, bubbly and canapés in hand, of course.
You might like to make the most of this picturesque region by hosting your wedding reception outdoors, or perhaps you’d like to opt for one of Dromana Estate Weddings’s stunning indoor options. Choose between the recently renovated stables, a lovely space complete with locally-milled Oregon beams and heated floors, or the period homestead, a visually appealing house with charm - it’s ideal for both intimate winter weddings and stunning, summer occasions.
What you can expect when working with Dromana Estate Weddings for your Mornington Peninsula wedding:
- Beautiful reception spaces. Dromana Estate Weddings boasts two breathtaking indoor reception spaces: the historic homestead and recently-renovated stables. Of course, you’re also welcome to set up a marquee or tipi if you have your heart set on a lovely, summer wedding in the great outdoors.
- Rustic, winery setting. Situated under an hour from Melbourne’s CBD - in beautiful Tuerong, this venue offers a serene, quiet setting for a wedding. It’s a wonderfully rustic wedding venue, fit for any couple after both stunning looks and rural charm.
- Fare made from local produce. There are several options to choose from by way of wedding menus, including delicious shared feasts, substantial canapes, and plated mains. All offerings are made from the finest quality, local produce.
- Award-winning wines. Dromana Estate Weddings is situated at an exceptional, Mornington Peninsula-based working winery, with numerous award-winning wines on offer.
Highlights of Dromana Estate Weddings:
- All-inclusive ceremony packages available
- Caters for between 2 and 240 wedding guests
- Design your wedding as you see fit at this blank canvas venue
- Stunning Mornington Peninsula location with plenty of nearby hotels
- Two reception spaces to choose from
- Delectable wines made on the property
- Many menu styles with delicious vegetarian and non-vegetarian options
Tell us about Dromana Estate Weddings’s wedding packages.
Dromana Estate Weddings’s reception packages include:
- 5-hour venue hire
- Your preferred food package
- 5-hour beverage package
- Lighting, furniture, bar, and bar staff
- Wine barrels, bridal table, cake table, and so much more
Do you offer different packages for food and beverage? If so, can you give us an outline of your most popular inclusions?
Dromana Estate Weddings offers a number of different options, including shared feasts, canapé menus, and plated mains. Some of the most popular dishes include breast stuffed parmas, slow-cooked porterhouse steaks, and delicious pork belly with mixed fruit jus and crackling. There are also tasty vegetarian options to choose from.
“Dromana Estate Weddings is the most amazing wedding venue on the Mornington Peninsula. End of story. But also, not the end of the story because they deserve more than that. First of all, the entire venue is stunning. The grounds, the views, the vineyards, but the reception 'barn' (as we called it) is so incredible. We got married on the deck in front of the 'barn' and it was perfect. Thank you for making our day so magical." Jessica