The Casa de Playa is here to provide an unforgettable experience. This Australian wedding venue offers a fun yet contemporary space to create unforgettable memories. With vivid artworks and industrial touches, the team at Casa de Playa are here to help you celebrate in style.
Alongside an innovative interior, Casa de Playa is equipped to cater for 2 to 120 guests. This is thanks to their large, flexible venue and their experienced and professional functions team. You can enjoy a lovely standing cocktail wedding at Casa de Play complete with unique wedding food and tasty drinks.
What you can expect from the supplier:
When you choose Casa de Playa, their functions team will ensure that your wedding day will meet your expectations. This team is all about options. Here, you can have your big day your way.
Key features of the Casa de Playa venue include a glass ceiling and a balcony that overlooks Mainstreet. This 1800s building is perfect for both ceremonies and receptions. Contact the events team online today to find out more about the styling.
Casa de Playa also has a Spanish style barbeque tapas menu exclusively available for weddings. If you want a wedding venue package that includes fresh paella or chargrilled meats, choose this venue. Make sure your guests experience a taste sensation with the help of the talented Casa de Playa chefs.
Highlights of Casa de Playa:
- Creative food options. From the exclusive Spanish menu to their standard food
- options, Casa de Playa is known for contemporary dishes that you can’t find anywhere else.
- Guidance from the functions team. Weddings are tough to plan, but with the help of the experienced functions team, your day will be stress-free.
- Your package is tailored to you. The Casa de Playa team will work with you to ensure the venue looks perfect on the day.
- The Gran Fesista fits up to 120 guests. Whether you want an intimate or large wedding, the Casa de Playa team can cater for either.
- Unique architecture. The Casa de Playa building is an 1800s style building with nooks, a glass ceiling, Spanish touches, and views of the bay.
- Stand-up cocktail options. The Casa de Playa team can cater to all needs.
- The perfect place to host your ceremony and reception. If you wanted a stunning all-in-one venue, you’ve found it. You don’t have to worry about scouting two separate locations, as you can hold both your ceremony and reception at Casa de Playa.
What venue packages does Casa de Playa offer?
When you book this Mornington Peninsula venue, you can choose between three wedding venue packages. These include options at $70 per head, $90 per head, and $120 per head. Whatever your budget is, the Casa de Playa is here to help.
"We recently had our wedding reception at Casa de Playa in Mornington, and it was the best night. The service from the team was fantastic. The whole planning process was easy and stress-free, and they were truly lovely and accommodating. The food was also amazing. We have received a lot of great feedback from our guests. The function rooms were perfect for us. It’s so charismatic and unique. We particularly loved the glass roof, which was stunning watching the sunset through it. We really couldn’t recommend Casa de Playa more highly. It’s just the perfect party venue." — Briony H