A working urban farm with a hydroponic system, acre farm Burwood attracts guests from all across Melbourne. With an onsite restaurant where the culinary team whips up innovative dishes using seasonal ingredients grown onsite, people fall in love with this venue for its cosy and homey atmosphere. This atmosphere is present for events held onsite, making this venue perfectly suited for couples seeking a rustic, heartwarming experience for their wedding.
There are multiple event spaces onsite, including two gorgeous indoor reception spaces. The Farmhouse is a rustic room with a high peaked ceiling, exposed timber beams, and large windows looking out over the property. On the other end of the spectrum is the Glasshouse, an all-glass structure that features green plants and festoon lighting. There are several outdoor spaces you can explore, such as the gorgeous pergola, the sprawling olive grove, and a private balcony with exceptional views.
About the acre farm Burwood spaces:
- Farmhouse. A large dining space featuring a peaked ceiling, exposed timber beams, and floor-to-ceiling windows looking out to the Dandenong Ranges, the Farmhouse boasts a rustic aesthetic with cosy furnishings. It’s perfect for up to 180 guests.
- Glasshouse. A dazzling room with transparent ceilings and walls, the Glasshouse is a stunning naturally-lit space by day and a magical festoon-lit room by night. Up to 150 people can eat, drink, and dance beneath lush green hanging plants.
- Outside. There are multiple outdoor spaces, including an olive grove, a decking with a long table, pergola, plaza, balcony, and terrace. All outdoor spaces have different capacities.
What you’ll love about acre farm Burwood:
- An urban farmhouse. Offering rustic farmhouse aesthetics just a short drive from the CBD, acre farm Burwood is the perfect setting for couples seeking a country wedding experience.
- Gourmet dining experience. The culinary team at acre farm Burwood uses seasonal ingredients grown onsite. A working farm, the venue has a hydroponic system that produces 11,000 edible greens from lettuces and herbs to strawberries and flowers.
- Indoor and outdoor spaces. Set on 2500sqm of urban agricultural land, both the indoor and outdoor spaces offer views towards the beautiful Dandenong Ranges. From the pergola you overlook the plaza and rooftop farm, and it’s a short stroll through to the olive grove, terrace, and balcony.
Highlights of acre farm Burwood:
- Urban farm with rustic aesthetics
- Inventive culinary team with homegrown produce
- A short drive from Melbourne CBD