For a prime oceanview location, you can’t go past Melbourne’s Waterfront on the Pier. This stunning wedding venue offers breathtaking views of Port Melbourne and an open interior that allows couples to transform the space according to their theme and capacity needs. Host the waterfront wedding of your dreams at this much-loved Melbourne venue.
Set on the edge of Port Melbourne, Waterfront on the Pier is a uniquely breathtaking venue offering light-filled, contemporary wedding spaces. This elegant restaurant has a prime location at the end of a pier, with the crystal blue ocean just metres below. Large bay windows face west, giving guests the dreamiest view of the rich reds, yellows, and pinks of a Melbourne sunset.
Melbourne’s Waterfront on the Pier is the ideal location for weddings; the large open plan space allows you to transform the room to your needs, and an onsite bridal suite allows you and your partner to take a moment away from the guests to freshen up. To ensure you’re receiving a bespoke and memorable experience for your special function, Waterfront on the Pier offers an in-house function coordinator who works side by side with you to ensure your dreams are a reality on your wedding day. With an eye for detail and a wealth of experience, their dedicated team will ensure your day is taken care of.
Having catered to many weddings, the Waterfront on the Pier team understands that flexibility is key to creating a memorable wedding day. That’s where their bespoke approach to organising functions comes in. They collaborate with culinary experts, front-of-house teams, and bar staff to ensure you have the right cocktail to the most decadent dessert that your guests will love. As a waterfront venue, seafood is a highlight of their Mediterranean menu.
What you can expect from Waterfront on the Pier for your wedding day in Port Melbourne:
- Exceptional wedding menus. The Waterfront on the Pier menu is inspired by gourmet Mediterranean cuisine, with a range of seafood options. Dietary requirements can also be catered for.
- Prime Melbourne location. Just a 15-minute drive from the CBD, Waterfront on the Pier has an idyllic oceanside location in Port Melbourne
- Attentive and professional staff. As well as their in-house coordinator, the rest of the Waterfront on the Pier staff will take good care of you and your guests.
What you’ll love about Waterfront on the Pier for your wedding day in Melbourne:
- The flexibility. The large, open space is totally transformational. Whatever arrangement or theme you imagine for your wedding, this space can reflect it.
- The photography options. Set on a gorgeous pier, and with either the city lights or the ocean stretching out behind you, the backdrop of your wedding photos will be outstanding.
- A collaborative experience. Do you have a special or unique request for your ceremony or reception? Chat to the Waterfront team about it, and they’ll try to accommodate you!