Seaview Room at Brighton Savoy is a gorgeous waterfront wedding venue overlooking the world-renowned Port Phillip Bay. Here, you can have your barefoot beach ceremony with photos by the iconic Melbourne Beach Boxes and a reception with picturesque views to follow. Located within a luxury 4-star hotel, the Seaview Room is a highly-sought-after space for weddings of distinction.
There’s a reason why tourists from all over the world flock to Brighton Beach. Located just 12km from the Melbourne CBD, the beach is home to the iconic colourful beach boxes, gorgeous golden beaches, and the 4-star Brighton Savoy hotel.
It’s within this luxury hotel that you’ll discover the Seaview Room, one of Melbourne’s most sought-after spaces for weddings and high-end events. Boasting unmatched views over Port Phillip Bay, the Seaview Room sets a tone for sophisticated events with the sand and sea just metres away.
“Amazing venue for a wedding. The night flowed easily with fantastic help and support from the staff, and the package we purchased was absolutely perfect from the room, to the unlimited drink package, to the amazing tasting food, honeymoon suite included and breakfast the next day!” Danielle L
The Seaview Room caters for up to 150 guests and boasts:
- A dazzling feature chandelier
- Charcoal chairs
- Elevated bridal table
- A spacious dancefloor
- A bay view terrace
- Outdoor ceremony deck
From the moment you enquire about the venue, the award-winning events team swings into action. They’ll listen closely to the vision you have for your dream wedding day and go above and beyond to bring that dream to life. They pride themselves on their attentive service and ability to execute a plan. Let them walk you through the space between 12-5 on Saturday and Sunday to hear all the perks of having your wedding in the Seaview Room at the Brighton Savoy.
What you’ll love about the Seaview Room at the Brighton Savoy Melbourne:
- A picturesque beachside venue. Sitting pretty on Brighton Beach, the Seaview Room boasts sweeping views of Port Phillip Bay.
- Multiple ceremony locations. Fancy feeling the sand between your toes with the ocean your altar? Say I do at their beach ceremony location. Alternatively, keep your feet dry with a ceremony on the lawn beneath lush tropical trees.
- The photography options. Beach weddings deliver stunning photos, and at Brighton Savoy, you get to throw in some iconic snaps beside the world-famous Brighton Beach Boxes.
Highlights of the Seaview Room at the Brighton Savoy Melbourne:
- Flexible packages that can be tailored to suit your requirements
- A dedicated, award-winning events team
- An extensive network of the best suppliers in town
- 4-star luxury hotel with high-end accommodation