Set on 50 acres of lush, Australian farmland, you can expect nothing less than stunning honey-coloured sunsets, fresh, homegrown produce, and an undeniably romantic atmosphere. The Tiller Farm offers couples an unforgettable, personalised experience with mouthwatering menu options and gorgeous indoor and outdoor wedding settings. Whether you’re after that cosy, quintessential farmhouse celebration with your nearest and dearest or a big, exciting extravaganza, The Tiller Farm and its sweeping paddocks can accommodate.
With warm customer service, incredible attention to detail, and a genuine love for vibrant, flavoursome ingredients, the Tiller Farm team strives to curate unique, heartfelt occasions for their couples. With extensive experience in events, weddings, and hospitality, you can rest assured knowing this dynamic, passionate team have you covered. They will assist you with the coordination of your day, liaise with your suppliers, and ensure everything runs seamlessly.
“The Tiller Farm team were the talk of our wedding. Everyone was blown away by the food and the service. We loved it when George came out before our main meal and explained that most of the food was harvested from his farm. He shared with us all the cooking techniques he used to create the most delicious dishes. Our menu was customised to exactly what we had in mind and was within our budget too. We already knew the Tiller Farm team was talented, but they really did blow us away with everything they did.” — Daryl S.
What you’ll love about your wedding at The Tiller Farm Western Australia:
- Gorgeous indoor and outdoor wedding settings. The Tiller Farm boasts beautiful indoor and outdoor wedding settings complete with that famous, warm English farm ambience. The Natural Amphitheatre is recommended for an idyllic ceremony as it overlooks the entire farm. Molly’s Spring — a natural spring-fed dam — is also a popular ceremony and pre-dinner canapes spot. The gorgeous, rustic Dining Room (The Tiller Farm’s pride and joy) comes complete with floor-to-ceiling glass, an abundance of natural sunlight, and breathtaking views. Prefer to dine under the stars? No worries at all — the sweeping paddocks provide more than enough space for a magical outdoor celebration.
- Delicious paddock to plate menus. If you’re looking for an unforgettable culinary experience, you’ve come to the right place. The Tiller Farm kitchen team pour their heart and soul into crafting ambitious, fresh meals for you and your guests to enjoy. With beautiful ingredients plucked straight from the farm and other local suppliers, you can expect nothing less than superb flavours, colourful presentation, and culinary creativity. From dry ice to wood smoking, you’re in for a real treat! While The Tiller Farm offers exquisite set menus, they can tailor a menu to suit your individual needs and preferences. They also provide a variety of catering styles, including sit-down multi-course meals, family-style banquets, and stand up cocktail menus.
- Styling flexibility. With sweeping paddocks, idyllic vegetable gardens, unique architecture, growing orchards, and glistening dams, it won’t take much (if anything) to doll this exquisite venue up. You do, however, have the flexibility to style the spaces however you please. Whether you’d like to hang lush floral installations from the a-frame ceiling, drape fairy lights, or decorate the tables with your own unique items, the choice is yours!
What The Tiller Farm Western Australia weddings are like:
- Picturesque farm wedding venue
- Delicious, fresh, innovative menus
- Stunning indoor and outdoor wedding settings
- Endless photo opportunities
- Styling flexibility
- Outstanding, warm customer service
- Several catering styles available
What’s the maximum capacity for weddings at The Tiller Farm Western Australia?
The Tiller Farm can accommodate up to 200 guests for an elegant, rustic wedding experience.
“Not only is this a beautiful venue, but the service, food, and team were sensational! George, Kayleigh, and their team went above and beyond for us. Our guests still haven’t stopped raving about the food and the venue. The sunset was a stunning backdrop for our photos! We knew we were in good hands the first time we met with George and Kayleigh, and they did not disappoint!” — Jennifer W.