The Berry Delightful is owned and operated by Marc and Sarah Hardisty. What first started out as a commercial berry farm, has since evolved and become a creative outlet for this dynamic couple. What they have created is now a go-to wedding destination, and one of the most unique and beautiful spaces in Western Australia.
"Having had our wedding at The Berry Delightful, I cannot recommend this venue highly enough; they have been outstanding! Naturally stunning, it is obvious how much love and care they have put into the property. We were put at ease from day one with their professional, warm approach to management and indeed all of the staff on the night were wonderful." - Kayla
What you'll love about your Berry Delightful garden wedding:
- An all-inclusive wedding venue, with beautiful garden ceremony location, flexible reception spaces, camping grounds and catering packages.
- BYO wedding venue, save on overpriced beverage packages.
- On-site venue coordinator to help you plan the perfect event and put you at ease on the day.
- Have full access to the venue with exclusive use of the property, giving you the flexibility to utilise the space exactly how you want.
The Berry Delightful offers multiple venue hire packages which can be paired with our flexible catering service that is customised to reflect your taste and budget. All our venue hire packages give you and your party guests exclusive use of the property, access to the listed amenities and our on-site venue coordinator.
The Berry Delightful venue hire packages available are:
- Topaz Package. We provide the space, you do the rest! An intimate, no fuss package that provides the canvas for your dream wedding.
- Ruby Package. Our most popular option. Give your guests the full weekend experience with overnight camping and more flexibility for ceremony/reception.
- Diamond Package. Give your wedding that extra sparkle that won't soon be forgotten. This is our premium all inclusive package for those that want all of the magic and none of the stress.
"It was the best day ever and all thanks to an amazing venue. I had so many lovely comments on the relaxed vibe, beautiful grounds, and delicious and filling food. We had the freedom to make our wedding our own, and I am so thankful we found you!" - Ashling
Black Bird Tale
Light The Love