Eagle Bay Brewing Co is a picturesque, family-owned wedding venue nestled in the North-Western corner of the Margaret River Wine Region. It boasts exquisite sweeping views over the Indian Ocean, versatile wedding settings, access to a 25-year-old vineyard, seasonal menus, and signature handcrafted beer. Eagle Bay offers exclusive access to the property for an unforgettable experience!
On the hunt for a contemporary wedding venue that you can doll up how you please? If so, Eagle Bay Brewing Co is the space for you! Boasting already picture-perfect rural backdrops — including the Indian Ocean and lush bushland— Eagle Bay is a beautiful canvas awaiting your special touches.
Owned and operated by third-generation local farming siblings since 2010, you can expect a warm, inclusive welcome, personalised service, and exceptional hospitality. You will work closely with Eagle Bay's Functions Manager and Head Chef to curate the perfect wedding celebration and menu to match! Utilising the land's fresh produce and seasonal ingredients plucked straight for their kitchen garden, your wedding meal won't disappoint!
You can enjoy exclusive access to this 66-year-old working farm property and brewery, including its unique, versatile spaces: the sweeping bushland, organic garden, chic restaurant, and Eagle Bay, Bunker Bay, and Dunsborough at your fingertips.
"I wanted to say a massive thank you to you and all of the staff at Eagle Bay Brewing Co for all that you did to make our wedding day absolutely perfect! From start to finish, you were so easy to deal with and made the wedding planning process a breeze. All of the staff were so welcoming and laidback whilst still providing the highest level of service. Our guests have not stopped raving about the food, beverages, and venue. We obviously love it, so it made our day even more special to hear how much they all did too. We can't thank you enough. The whole day was a dream!" — Keri + Olly.
What you'll love about your wedding at Eagle Bay Brewing Co Western Australia:
- Stunning, versatile wedding spaces. Eagle Bay Brewing Co boasts the perfect mix of rural and coastal charm. You will have exclusive access to the grounds, including the surrounding bushlands, organic garden, chic restaurant, and more! You can even wander to the 25-year-old vineyard for some magical photo opportunities. Exchange your vows against the stunning bushland farm backdrop, enjoy a formal sit-down dinner in the restaurant, or have a casual, lively marquee affair. The choice is yours!
- Delicious, fresh menus. Eagle Bay's culinary experts are all about wholesome, fresh meals made with love, local produce, and seasonal ingredients plucked straight from their kitchen garden and orchard. They are strongly committed to providing flavoursome fare to complement their signature handcrafted beers and wine and can easily cater to all dietary requirements.
- Access to craft beer brewed on-site. You can't get any fresher with a variety of handcrafted beer brewed on-site. Take your wedding up a notch with their wide range of Eagle Bay Brewing Co brews and Eagle Bay Vineyard wines.
- Family-owned and operated. As a family-owned and operated farm of 66 years, you can expect nothing less than friendly, attentive service and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. Functions Manager - Lucy Archibald - will work closely with you to ensure your wedding day comes to life as you've always imagined.
What Eagle Bay Brewing Co Western Australia weddings are like:
- Picturesque rural wedding venue
- Contemporary, versatile ceremony and reception settings
- Stylish, welcoming restaurant
- Organic kitchen garden
- Exclusive access to the grounds
- Endless breathtaking photo opportunities
- Fresh, seasonal menus
- Signature handcrafted beverages
How close is Eagle Bay Brewing Co to Margaret River?
Eagle Bay Brewing Co is just 45 minutes from the Margaret River — residing in the North-Western corner of the Margaret River Wine Region.
"The support during the lead-up with planning was great, and the team were very accommodating with some requests that were a little different. We recently had our wedding at Eagle Bay Brewing Co. We had an amazing experience. The support during the lead-up with planning was great, and the team were very accommodating with some requests that were a little different. The food and service on the day were amazing. We had so many positive comments from our guests. Particular shout out to the crew on the night for making it so memorable. We can't wait to come back for a visit!" — Jess + Scott.