Credaro Family Estate is embedded deeply in the famous Margaret River wine region of Western Australia.
Nestled on the edge of our vineyard valley with sweeping views reminiscent of Tuscany but located in Yallingup- only 10 minutes from Dunsborough.
The Credaro Family Estate Cellar Door is fast becoming a premium and in demand wedding venue with it's award winning wines, spectacular grassed terraces with vineyard valley views, dancing butterflies, wisteria and cascading water fountain to greet you and your guests on your special day.
Top three things you’ll love about your Credaro Family Estate Cellar Door wedding:
- The Setting. Visually stunning; panoramic views of the vineyards across Wildwood Valley and the Tuscan style of the Cellar building.
- The Wines. The Credaro Family Estate cellar door is owned and operated by the Credaro family. Expert producers of award winning wine for 100 years.
- The Freedom & Flexibility of a blank canvas. We provide the venue and beverage package- you are free to select everything else. Your own style of marquee, visuals, planner, caterer, dj, celebrant- you really are only limited by your imagination.
Wedding spaces at Credaro Family Estate Cellar Door:
- Upper lawn area. The perfect reception space high on the hill with your chosen marquee or tipi in all it's grandeur to take in all that you can see.
- Lower lawn area. The perfect spot for your wedding ceremony. Descend the gorgeous limestone staircase, walk down the aisle in style and say yes in front of our spectacular views.
- Barrel Room. The perfect wet weather option for your nuptials. Alternatively, this is the ideal spot for your post-ceremony drinks.
Holding your wedding with Credaro Family Estate includes:
- A magical tuscan setting
- Magnificent panoramic vineyard views with rolling greenery as far as the eye can see
- Exclusive use of the grounds
- Can host weddings of up to 150 guests
- Blank canvas
- Tipi or marquee style
Here’s what else you need to know about Credaro Family Estate weddings:
- 100 year family owned and operated
- Ability to select your own caterer, style of marquee and wedding feel
- Enjoy award-winning wines for you and your guests
- Experienced event manager who oversees your wedding from start to finish to ensure a perfect day
What are some of the nearby attractions to Credaro Family Estate Cellar Door?
- Canal Rocks
- Smiths Beach
- Yelverton National Park
- Busselton Jetty
- Locke Nature Reserve
- Carbunup River
- Island Brook Estate Vineyard and Chalet
- Broadwater Nature Reserve
Where can I take my wedding photos?
With the backdrop of expansive views across the vineyards and Wildwood Valley, you are not short of incredible options for your bridal photos on site.
- Tuscan style cellar door area
- Within the vineyard itself
- Surrounding bushland
- On the lawn
- The famous Canal Rocks (5 minutes away)
- Pristine Smiths Beach (5 minutes away)
I'd love to help you create your wedding dreams- so if you'd like more information, to book a viewing and a wine tasting then please reach out.
Credaro’s family vineyard is fast becoming an in demand wedding venue where you celebrate in style, drink an array of premium award-winning wines and dance the night away under the stars. It ticks the boxes for a truly memorable wedding you'll continue to talk about fondly for years to come.