If you would like personal involvement from a Family run business, this is the venue for you. Located in the famous Margaret River wine region of Western Australia, nestled on the edge of Yallingup and only 10 minutes from Dunsborough, the Credaro Family Estate Cellar Door wedding venue is home to West Australia’s number one wedding destination.
What better way to start the next chapter of your life immersed in the sweeping views of the Credaro Estate’s vineyards and Wildwood Valley within the romantic setting of Credaro Estate Cellar Door; Tuscan fashioned Cellar Door and terrace, a backdrop of expansive views across the vineyards and Wildwood Valley, wow your guests with Credaro’s award-winning wines, perfectly complemented with tantalising food offerings.
Top three things you’ll love about your Credaro Family Estate Cellar Door wedding:
- The Setting. Visually stunning; panoramic views of the vineyards across Wildwood Valley and the Tuscan style of the Cellar building. As it is isolated, you need not worry about noise complaints from residents as you might do at a city wedding venue. Greenlight for raucous shenanigans!
- The Wines. The Credaro Family Estate cellar door is owned and operated by the Credaro family. They have a long history of producing high-quality wines in the Margaret River wine region.
- Bring your own caterer. Choose the best of the best for everything wedding related. With an incredible selection of award-winning wine taken care of, a beautiful setting, all you need is to choose a caterer. Imagine the number of food tastings you can go on!
Wedding spaces at Credaro Family Estate Cellar Door:
- Upper lawn area. Opt for an intimate tipi or an extravagant marquee structure within the grounds of the Upper lawn area.
- Lower lawn area. The perfect spot for your wedding ceremony, with panoramic views over the vines. Descend the gorgeous limestone staircase, walk down the aisle in style and say yes in front of your loved ones.
- Barrel Room. The perfect wet weather option for your nuptials. Alternatively, this is the ideal spot for your post-ceremony drinks.
What the Credaro Family Estate Cellar Door wedding spaces are like:
- Magical vineyard setting
- Panoramic views
- Magnificent wrap-around views of rolling greenery
- Exclusive use of the grounds and its wedding facilities
- Can host weddings of up to 150 guests
- Blank canvas style
- TIpi or marquee option
Here’s what else you need to know about Credaro Family Estate Cellar Door weddings:
- Inundate you and your guests in the history of the Credaro family, a pioneering family to the famous Margaret River wine region
- Family owned and operated
- Ability to select your own caterer
- Award-winning wines
- Experienced in-house Wedding Coordinator
What are some of the nearby attractions to Credaro Family Estate Cellar Door?
- Canal Rocks
- Smiths Beach
- Yelverton National Park
- Meneghello Estate
- Busselton Jetty
- Locke Nature Reserve
- Carbunup River
- Island Brook Estate Vineyard and Chalet
- Broadwater Nature Reserve
Where can I take my wedding photos?
With the backdrop of expansive views across the vineyards and Wildwood Valley, you are not short of incredible options for your bridal photos. Options include:
- Tuscan style cellar door area
- Within the vineyard itself
- Surrounding bushland
- On the lawn
- The famous Canal Rocks (5 minutes away)
- Pristine Smiths Beach (5 minutes away)
Is Credaro Family Estate Cellar Door a good place for a wedding?
Yes! A wedding here allows an opportunity to savour in panoramic views of the Credaro’s family vineyard, drink an array of premium award-winning wines and dance the night away under the stars. With the added bonus of being able to bring your own caterer, it is no surprise this premium wedding venue is a hugely popular wedding destination.