Forming the centre piece of this 17 acre naturally landscaped Estate is the impressive Heritage Listed Gothic-style former Church. Restored and updated the building is surrounded by extensive decks, tree shaded gardens, large open lawns and offers a multitude of beautiful spaces both indoors and out.
Located just 45 mins from Ballina/Byron Airport and the Byronshire Hinterland the Estate is set amid the rural farming setting of the Northern Rivers' Richmond Valley, only 15mins from the City of Lismore with its numerous accommodation options.
Having recently received Heritage funding from the Office of the Environment to enable the building to be opened for public use, the privately owned Estate is undergoing a facelift which will undoubtedly see it as one of the most in-demand wedding locations. Opening in July 2018 the Estate is offering a FREE drinks package worth up to $6000 to the first 10 couples who book.
* Dining for 50 – 120 guests indoors
* Suitable for 120 – 350 guests marquee events
* Indoor, under cover, open air or waterside ceremony options
* 2km of walking trails throughout the property
* Soaring 10m high ceilings
* Tree shaded 'Birds & Butterfly Garden' adjacent to the Church
* Extensive lawns for garden games or marquee
* On-site parking for 40 cars
* Suitable for coaches
* Wheelchair access and facilities
Also available to hire is the owners vintage 1963 Airstream Safari food truck. Perfect for photo's, canapes service or as an outdoor cocktail bar.