The Tweed Coasts most unique ‘one stop’ ceremony, wedding reception and events venue
Fins at Plantation House is the Tweed Coast’s most sought after new wedding and event venue managed by celebrity chef Steven Snow and his professional team from FINS RESTAURANT. With 28 years of experience and year after year ‘Chef’s Hat’ awards, our catering and service is of the highest standard.
We are set amidst a 65 hectare exotic fruit plantation with sunset views over volcanic Mt Warning to the west and the Pacific Ocean to the east. We are located just 10 minutes from the Gold Coast Airport and 30 minutes north of Byron Bay, Australia.
* On the day wedding co-ordinator
* Access to the venue for a dry run with your celebrant
* 2 onsite meetings with our coordination team
* Provincial French dining chairs and tables for 110 people
* Fine china, crystal glassware, fine dining cutlery et al
* 4 Plantation Style lounge sets
* 4 high dry bars with stools
* 2 luxe designer arm chairs for photo booth
* Marble cake table rose gold cake knife
* Wishing well/ present table
* 3 outdoor cane garden seats
* Outdoor marble tables and chairs for front lawn grazing
* Fairy lights
* BOSE sound system
* Microphone 40 ceremony chairs
* White Provincial French ceremony signing table and chairs
* Printed menus
*Powered ceremony site Bar
*Private ‘Brides’ bathroom
We would love to be apart of your big day!
Listing & Cover photos: Kellie & Eddie by House of Lucie Love
Min 70 / Max 300
Price per head
Low $225 / High $ -
Indoors & Outdoors
3rd party catering
Event time included
$450 Per Hour
Music must end by
Get the best deals for your wedding with Easy Weddings only discounts and special offers.
Simply let us know which Easy Weddings' suppliers you've booked. Once verified, you'll get entries into the draw for your chance to win!
* Competition Excludes ACT
Your time is important. Get the information you need quickly. No fuss. No stress.