“Hadley's was the perfect choice for my wedding. The atrium was absolutely incredible as a venue, and the reception that followed in the adjoining rooms made for an unforgettable evening. The meals were absolutely delicious, and all our dietary requirements were catered for. The staff were an absolute pleasure to deal with, and I cannot stress enough how easy they made everything, and how much we all enjoyed ourselves.” - Nathan H.
Top 3 things you’ll love about your Hadley's Orient Hotel wedding:
- The light-filled Atrium. Hadley’s beautiful Atrium is filled with natural light and offers the perfect setting for your wedding ceremony. The Atrium has plenty of room to accommodate up to 150 guests and comes with an in-house sound system and a signing table.
- The elegant reception rooms. The hotel’s stunning Mary Hadley and Leadlight rooms boast high ceilings, ornate features, and ambient lighting. They can be booked as separate function spaces or combined to create a beautiful open setting for your reception dinner, with the capacity to accommodate up to 140 seated guests.
- The onsite accommodation. With 71 rooms, Hadley's Orient Hotel offers a variety of heritage style accommodation so you and your guests can all stay in-house in style. What’s more, Hadley’s wedding packages include a complimentary overnight stay in a spacious Spa Suite for the wedding couple.
What Hadley's Orient Hotel weddings are like:
- Central CBD location in Hobart
- Elegant Atrium for wedding ceremonies
- Opulent Mary Hadley and Leadlight rooms for receptions
- Sit down or feasting menu options
- Bespoke beverage packages
- Victorian-era style accommodation with 71 guest rooms
- Complimentary stay in a Spa Suite for the wedding couple
- Secure offsite car parking within walking distance to the hotel
What’s included in your wedding packages?
Hadley’s wedding packages include a seated or feasting style dinner menu, venue hire, room set up, tables set with white linen table cloths and white linen napkins, vases with white candles, and A5 menus for your guests to keep. They also include a complimentary stay in a Spa Suite for the couple on the night of the wedding, with sparkling wine, chocolates, a full breakfast, and a late check out the following morning.
What are some of the nearby attractions to Hadley's Orient Hotel?
- St David’s Cathedral
- Salamanca Market
- The Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery (TMAG)
- Constitution Dock
- The Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens
“Hadley’s Orient Hotel is such a wonderful place. We had our wedding reception here, and the team went above and beyond. The chef was amazing, and all our guests just couldn't get over our wedding dinner.” - Diane B.