The Springs is a gorgeous, rustic wedding venue nestled in the Central Coast’s hinterland at Peats Ridge, It boasts 125 acres of lush bushland with countless photo opportunities and complete privacy. With no minimum guest count and a max of 400 guests, The Springs can customise any wedding to suit your wants and needs.
The Springs is the perfect wedding venue for you if you adore unique styling pieces collected from across the globe, exquisite, fresh menus and of course, the lush, rural bushland. With several gorgeous, modern-rustic ceremony and reception spaces to choose from, an abundance of spectacular styling options, and 125 acres of gorgeous greenery to be explored, you can bring your dream wedding to life with the help of The Spring’s in-house events team and stylist.
Not only is The Springs known for its stunning, versatile, natural setting, but also the team’s warm, personal service. You can expect nothing less than quality, flexibility, and professionalism at this elegant, romantic and modern-rustic wedding venue. With a love and respect for all cultures and couples, The Springs strive to create one-of-a-kind wedding experiences unique to you.
"We are absolutely stoked that we made the decision to choose The Springs for our wedding. From our initial enquiry, right up to the days after our wedding, the service we have received from the team there has been perfection. Nothing was too hard or no question too silly. The staff are happy to go above and beyond to help make your dreams possible" - Amy B
What you’ll love about your wedding at The Springs:
- Unique, modern-rustic ceremony and reception settings. The Springs boasts stunning indoor and outdoor wedding settings, including the luxe, industrial-chic event space complete with relocatable rustic corrugated iron sheeting and hanging exposed lightbulb chandeliers. The sweeping greenery, glistening lake, and lush bushland provide breathtaking backdrops for an unforgettable outdoor ceremony — especially as the sun decides to set. And let’s not forget about the abundance of awe-inspiring photo opportunities at your fingertips, with 125 acres to choose from.
- Inspired farm-to-fork menus. The Spring’s Executive Chef, Dan Capper, brings his culinary expertise, farm-fresh produce, and creative menu ideas to The Springs wedding experience. From canapes and family-style share platters to formal sit-down dinners, and an exclusive custom menu option, The Springs do it all! If you have any dietary requirements or food preferences, they are more than happy to accommodate. With seasonal produce plucked straight from the garden or nearby local farms, you can expect nothing less than exquisite bursts of flavour and outstanding quality.
What The Springs New South Wales weddings are like:
- Stunning, modern-rustic hinterland wedding venue
- Gorgeous indoor and outdoor ceremony settings
- Unique photo opportunities over 125 acres
- Delicious innovative farm-to-fork menu
- One hour from Newcastle and Sydney
- An abundance of styling options
- In-house event manager, event coordinator, and stylist
- Personalised wedding favours
- Several fantastic nearby attractions
What’s the maximum capacity for weddings at The Springs New South Wales?
The Springs can accommodate up to 400 guests for a spectacular wedding experience.
“The Springs was the most beautiful venue. We had both our ceremony and reception there. The team were incredible, the food was delicious, and the venue was spectacular. It was faultless.” — Rebecca B.