The Springs is the perfect wedding venue for you if you adore unique styling pieces collected from across the globe, exquisite, fresh menus, cultural inclusivity, and of course, the lush, rural bushland. With several gorgeous, rustic ceremony and reception spaces to choose from, an abundance of spectacular styling options, and 125-acres of gorgeous greenery to be explored, you can bring your dream wedding to life with the help of The Spring’s in-house stylist.
Not only is The Springs known for its stunning, versatile, natural setting, but also the team’s warm, personal service. You can expect nothing less than quality, flexibility, and professionalism at this elegant, trendy, innovative wedding venue. With a love and respect for all cultures, The Springs strive to create one-of-a-kind wedding experiences unique to you.
“A beautiful and amazing venue! The team did everything they could to ensure everything was done to perfection. The uniqueness of The Springs made it look a step away from the usual venues. And service, food, and atmosphere left our guests saying it was the best wedding they've been to.” — Kobie W.
What you’ll love about your wedding at The Springs New South Wales:
- Unique, rustic ceremony and reception settings. The Springs boasts stunning indoor and outdoor wedding settings, including the luxe, industrial-chic event space complete with rustic corrugated iron sheeting and hanging light bulbs. The sweeping paddocks, glistening lake, and lush bushland provide breathtaking backdrops for an unforgettable outdoor ceremony — especially as the sun decides to set. And let’s not forget about the abundance of awe-inspiring photo opportunities at your fingertips, with the intricately detailed wooden walls, luxurious locker rooms, and sprawling hinterland.
- Inspired farm to fork menus. The Spring’s Executive Chef, Dan Capper, brings his culinary expertise, farm-fresh produce, and creative menu ideas to The Springs wedding experience. From farm to plate bites and rustic share platters to grazing stations and elegant, formal sit-down dinners, The Springs do it all! If you have any cultural-specific dietary requirements or food preferences, they are more than happy to accommodate. With seasonal produce plucked straight from the garden or nearby local farms, you can expect nothing less than exquisite bursts of flavour and outstanding quality. Fabulous boutique wines and bush-inspired cocktails are also up for grabs!
- Cultural inclusivity. The Springs welcomes and honours weddings of any cultural background. They’ve previously held Indian, Chinese, Persian, Greek, Japanese, Italian, and Lebanese weddings on their gorgeous hinterland property and can’t wait to turn your unique ideas and traditions into a vibrant, exciting reality too!
What The Springs New South Wales weddings are like:
- Stunning, rustic hinterland wedding venue
- Gorgeous indoor and outdoor ceremony settings
- Unique photo opportunities
- Delicious farm to fork menu
- One hour from Newcastle and Sydney
- An abundance of styling options
- In-house event manager, event coordinator, and stylist
- Personalised wedding favours
- Several fantastic nearby attractions
What’s the maximum capacity for weddings at The Springs New South Wales?
The Springs can accommodate up to 400 guests for a spectacular, rustic wedding experience.
“The Springs was the most beautiful venue. We had both our ceremony and reception there. The team were incredible, the food was delicious, and the venue was spectacular. It was faultless.” — Rebecca B.