Renowned throughout the world for its stunning rainforests, waterfalls, walking tracks and lush green hills, the plateau is just a short 30-minute drive from the Gold Coast and a 75-minute drive from Brisbane city, making Rosewood Estate the perfect location for a spectacular rural hinterland event or wedding.
Rosewood Estate is located on a magnificent 250-acred horse and cattle property offering stunning coastal views stretching from South Stradbroke Island to Coolangatta to the East, and up the entirety of the spectacular Numinbah Valley to the south.
A Rosewood wedding can host up to 200 guests. Marquees are required for parties over 50 people, and Rosewood Estate has a semi-permanent clear marquee complete with lighting and flooring on-site. Rosewood Estate has a list of preferred caterers and vendors which can be supplied upon enquiry, to assist in the planning of your special day.
You have your choice of scenic ceremony locations, all of which capitalise on the stunning natural backdrop of Beechmont. What better place to say your vows than before rolling green hills, ancient rainforests, and sky as far as the eye can see?
Accommodation is available at the charming Rosewood House, comfortably sleeping 10 people, the homestead is the ideal place for couples and their wedding party to get ready for the wedding, and stumble back to at the end of the evening!
What you can expect from Rosewood Estate for your wedding:
- Spectacular location. Surrounded by native flora and fauna, and overlooking the exceptional Lamington Plateau, Rosewood Estate is a breathtaking and convenient wedding location. The driving time is 30 minutes from the Gold Coast and 75 minutes from Brisbane
- A real country experience. Set on a 250-acre horse and cattle farm, this estate boasts a lovingly-renovated farmhouse and stunning views of the Queensland coast.
What you’ll love about Rosewood Estate for your wedding:
- The onsite accommodation. You don’t have to worry about getting to your ceremony on time when you and your wedding party spend Wedding Eve at Rosewood House.
- Onsite parking. If your guests are driving in from the Gold Coast or Brisbane, Rosewood Estate has a parking area for up to 50 cars
- Music and end of event time restrictions exceeding most other venues in the South East Queensland region.
“My partner and I had the most amazing experience for our wedding. The venue was breathtaking, I love the almost 360 views of the Gold Coast, plus the wildlife that visited us and of course the character of the house. The owners were very friendly and helpful, responded promptly to emails whilst we were there and made us feel very relaxed and like we were at home.” Jennifer R
Your opportunity to say ‘I do’ with a view awaits, get in touch with the team at Rosewood to learn more about your bespoke wedding package.