Whether you’re looking to host a rustic chic winter wedding or a dreamy summertime wedding under the stars, Providence Farm Hall is a lovely find. Situated in the Gold Coast hinterland, this DIY wedding venue is perfect for nature lovers and city folks alike, with this blank canvas venue providing a gorgeous country setting. A natural wonderland, Providence Farm Hall offers expansive farmland, ripe with rolling hills, farm animals, and stunning forest — it’s a breathtaking landscape for both large and intimate weddings.
As a rustic, blank canvas, Providence Farm Hall can be decorated to any wedding theme and would suit all colour schemes — whether you opt for an indoor or outdoor reception. Indeed, receptions can be held in a hired marquee on the lawn or in the dedicated, newly renovated hall. This historic hall-turned-family-owned wedding venue has a rich history and has seen countless celebrations grace its dancefloor. Dancefloor enthusiast or not, you’ll have a grand old time at this beautiful, scenic wedding venue.
The Providence Farm Hall team are dedicated to ensuring a fun, seamless experience. From a handy kitchen, a gorgeous stage, and an elegant dancefloor to twinkling fairy lights and fantastic supplier and accommodation recommendations, the Providence team have all bases covered! Let your creativity run wild while enjoying the beautiful and convenient onsite facilities and features.
“We had our wedding at The Providence Farm Hall, and it was absolutely magical. The owners were so lovely and were so accommodating to our needs. Always just a phone call away if we had any questions and were just so easy going and helpful. Their property was so beautiful, and the hall was just amazing. We had such an amazing day that my family and friends kept asking me how I found this place. I would rate this place 10/10!” — Rauhena.
What you’ll love about working with Providence Farm Hall for your wedding:
- Gorgeous wedding settings. Providence Farm Hall offers couples exquisite natural and historical settings to add their own personal spark to. If exchanging your vows against an extraordinary hinterland backdrop followed by a lively marquee reception on the lawn sounds idyllic, you’ve come to the right place. Not only are the beautiful rolling hills and honey sunsets worth a marvel, but the rustic, spacious 1948 hall offers its own unique charm as well — especially if you’re after an ambient indoor event!
- Spectacular farm views. Providence Farm Hall offers pristine views over the rustic Gold Coast hinterland and Scenic Rim. This view looks particularly beautiful at sunset, with the mountaintop setting providing elevated viewing.
- The ability to bring in vendors. As a DIY wedding venue, Providence Farm Hall allows couples to design their wedding as they please and bring in their own suppliers — from food trucks to DJs and mobile bars. Whatever your dream wedding looks like, you have the freedom to bring it to life within this wonderland setting!
Highlights of working with Providence Farm Hall:
- Beautiful farmland and sunset views
- Newly renovated hall with dancefloor
- Flexibility to bring in own suppliers
- Blank canvas ready for theming
- Inclusive venue welcomes all couples
- Stunning Gold Coast hinterland location
Can we have a fire pit?
Providence Farm Hall allows you to have one small fire if the weather and local restrictions permit.
Do you have onsite parking?
There are approximately 42 onsite car parks alongside the hall. You can also park on the front road or request additional parking spaces from the venue.
“I got married here, and I couldn’t have picked a more perfect location. Having the ceremony and reception in one place.. awesome views for ceremony and bridal party pics after within mins from each place. Every one of the guests was amazed by the wonderful views of the valley and the Gold Coast skyline. The hall is just perfect. It started off as a blank canvas, and you can dress it up as much or as little as you need. It’s such an affordable, low key wedding option without the stress. Thank you so much for letting us use this venue to tie the knot! It’s so perfect and it’s an amazing place.” - Tash.