If you’re on the hunt for an enchanting farm wedding venue hidden in the heart of a lively, exciting city, you’ll love what Glenrock Farm has to offer. As a beautiful, historical property reminiscent of the region’s pioneering past, Glenrock boasts an old-time charm that’ll no doubt add to the merriment and romance of your wedding day. You have several exquisite ceremony and reception settings available to you — each offering its own unique flair. As a privately-owned company, you can expect nothing less than optimal flexibility, fantastic, personalised service, and comprehensive wedding packages.
“Nothing was short of amazing. The venue is so beautiful, with the barn decorated in white linens and fairy lights. The food was a highlight, so delicious, and the team were professional and friendly. Lena did an amazing job organising everything to run smoothly.” — James B.
What you’ll love about your wedding at Glenrock Farm Gold Coast:
- Stunning indoor and outdoor wedding settings. Glenrock Farm boasts magical ceremony and reception settings, including the rustic, open-air barn complete with exposed corrugated iron sheeting, ornate wooden detailing, and sparkling festoon lights — perfect for a timeless ceremony or elegant yet trendy reception. The lush hilltops, glistening damn, sweeping paddocks, and in the shade of the majestic gums are also beautiful ceremony space options! The sprawling 22 acres of farmland are also perfect for an unforgettable marquee celebration out on the paddocks.
- Gorgeous blank canvas wedding venue. As a privately-owned, blank canvas wedding venue, you have the flexibility to doll the place up however you please. No idea, theme, or style is too bold. Whether you’re after a lovely boho-chic theme, a classy country-style affair, or a sophisticated occasion filled with sparkles and glamour, the possibilities are endless. No matter how you choose to decorate, the exquisite natural surroundings will set the perfect backdrop for your day.
- Personalised menus. Glenrock Farm offers a fantastic bespoke menu experience to suit your needs, style, and budget. You can either choose from their delicious menu options or decide to create your own from scratch. With fresh, seasonal, locally-sourced produce, expert customer service, and varying catering styles at your fingertips, you won’t be disappointed. Whether you’re after a casual cocktail-style gathering, formal dining, or a buffet-style feast, Glenrock Farm can accommodate.
What Glenrock Farm Gold Coast weddings are like:
- Gorgeous, historic, farm wedding venue
- Blank canvas capabilities
- Stunning indoor and outdoor wedding settings
- Personalised menus and various catering styles
- Comprehensive wedding packages
- Endless photo opportunities
- Outstanding, warm, thoughtful customer service
- 10km from the beach
- 8km from the centre of the Gold Coast
- Ample onsite car parking
What’s the maximum capacity for weddings at Glenrock Farm Gold Coast?
Glenrock Farm can accommodate up to 130 guests for a beautiful, rustic wedding experience.
“Glenrock Farm was the perfect location for our informal wedding. So many things were easily taken care of by Lena, and it was worth it for the food alone — even having a cocktail style, there were copious amounts of food, and not a single person went hungry!” — Bec B.