When you’re searching for a venue that not only can host your ceremony and reception in the same location but can offer you multiple sites to choose from, you know you’ve found a winner. Considered one of the Gold Coast’s hidden treasures, Braeside at Gin House Creek estate is an exclusive garden wedding venue that features dreamy vistas with rustic touches.
Choose from three ceremony locations; the chapel, the tree and the gardens. The chapel is a light-filled space that features white walls and ceilings, simple wooden pews, and an elegant chandelier suspended above the altar. This non-denominational space welcomes couples of all backgrounds to exchange their vows. If you’re keen on an outdoor ceremony, garden weddings occur under a magnificent tree on manicured lawns.
Receptions can take place in several locations across Braeside. The lawn is an indoor/outdoor space that inspires a relaxed atmosphere; the shed is an industrial undercover area with bar tables and garden views, and the purpose-built marquee is ideal for elegant affairs.
What you’ll love about Braeside on the Gold Coast:
- Comprehensive wedding packages. Braeside offers three packages: a Ceremony-Only option within the chapel or gardens for the ceremony and photos, a venue hire only option, and the Grand Package Ceremony and Reception Package that caters for up to 120 guests.
- Multiple catering options. Choose from Braeside’s Premium and Luxe Packages
Highlights of Braeside Gold Coast:
- Dreamy garden ceremonies and receptions
- Offers preferred supplier list
- Multiple wedding packages