Expansive mountain views and inviting, hearty dishes are on the cards for couples who book their magical wedding at Macedon Ranges Hotel and Spa. Modern and elegant, this country wedding venue is a wonderful destination to escape from the city to, with its rural location providing absolute privacy and unparalleled views of the Macedon Ranges. The surrounding area is dense with towering, native trees and rolling hills - something this scenic region is known for - and, effectively, offers beautiful ceremony sites with scenic backdrops.
One of the most popular locations to wed at Macedon Ranges Hotel and Spa is the romantic amphitheatre. This manicured, outdoor space is enclosed by foliage, with the distant mountains peeking through for wedding photos. Of course, this isn’t the only beautiful location on the property ripe for taking wedding photos, this expansive venue leaves photographers spoilt for choice when it comes to breathtaking photoshoot locations.
After your photoshoot, there will likely be one very important thing on your mind: Food. And this is an area that Macedon Ranges Hotel and Spa excels. The meals prepared for weddings are of the highest quality, with fresh, seasonal ingredients used to create exquisite, bold dishes that will go down a treat with wedding guests - especially when paired with some of the tasty wines on offer. These divine culinary creations can be enjoyed in the Macedon Valley Room, a light-filled reception room (and wet weather ceremony option) with floor-to-ceiling windows, cathedral ceilings, a roaring fireplace, and hardwood dancefloor.
Luxurious and oh-so-comfortable, this country wedding venue has everything you need to host a beautiful, seamless wedding that you’ll treasure forever.
“We stayed just one night at the Macedon Ranges Spa Hotel- we were very impressed with the room. Light and airy and huge! Lovely views of Mount Macedon and the ranges. We had a room with a fabulous bathroom which was fully equipped- hairdryer etc. The hotel has a restaurant on site - The Wine Room. This has an extensive wine list and a good menu. Lovely hotel to stay at.” Ruth
What you can expect when working with Macedon Ranges Hotel and Spa for your Macedon Ranges wedding:
- Beautiful ceremony sites. Macedon Ranges Hotel and Spa has two stunning ceremony sites for you to choose from, including a romantic amphitheatre with a backdrop of rolling hills, or - if the weather doesn’t play nice - the luxurious Macedon Valley Room.
- Inviting wedding menus. This lovely country wedding venue makes the most of the bounty of fresh, seasonal produce in the area, and uses this to create delicious dishes that excite the senses.
- Picturesque mountain views. Nestled in amongst Victoria’s breathtaking Macedon Ranges, this upscale venue offers pristine views over the mountains, surrounding bushland, and expansive rolling hills.
- Modern, tasteful accommodation. Your guests may choose to stay on-site in one of Macedon Ranges Hotel and Spa’s 36 spacious rooms. These comfortable suites all offer a double spa bath, fireplace, TV, and plush king bed.
- Day spa with extensive treatment menu. This hotel is also a high-end country day spa, and is known for its relaxing massages and rejuvenating treatments. Why not pamper yourself pre-wedding?
Highlights of working with Macedon Ranges Hotel and Spa:
- Breathtaking country wedding venue with picturesque views
- Ideally-located in the heart of the Macedon Ranges
- Multiple ceremony sites available, including a wet weather option
- 36 modern suites for guests to stay in, each with spa bath
- Wedding menus made from the finest local, seasonal ingredients
- Relaxing on-site day spa with soothing treatments
- Situated one hour from Melbourne CBD and 30 mins from the airport
“A beautiful place to relax and enjoy the magnificent views of the Macedon Ranges. The accommodation is of a high standard and the staff are very helpful. Can highly recommend this place, for an enjoyable stay.” Anthony