Ideally positioned on the fringe of moody Sherbrooke Forest, Woods Sherbrooke is a romantic wedding venue with an enchanting atmosphere complemented by the surrounding towering trees and fitting decor.
Lanterns illuminate this lush garden space while tranquil bird songs can be heard from all areas of the venue, their merry song only adding to the fairytale feel of this charming venue. In this flower-drenched garden courtyard, ceremonies take place, a magnolia tree naturally providing a prime location to say ‘I do’.
An ideal wedding venue in all seasons, Woods Sherbrooke dazzles guests with its lantern-lit, romantic garden in the warmer months, while crackling wood fire, fairy lights, and candles cut an enchanting scene in winter. Receptions are held in a historic art-deco building with a ceiling rose, a neutral colour palette, polished wooden floors, and expansive windows that overlook the old English gardens.
“A group of us ate at Woods for a wedding dinner. The quality of the food was absolutely superb! Every meal was perfectly made, exquisite to taste. Just RAVING about the immaculate quality. Many of us, who dine quite regularly, were so impressed that we would travel from the Mornington Peninsula to return there! The staff were extremely friendly, the service and their attention to it were faultless. Thank you for a fantastic night.” — Nicole.
What you'll love about working with Woods Sherbrooke for your wedding:
- The delicious catering. At Woods Sherbrooke, an award-winning chef creates contemporary Asian-Australian dishes made from seasonal, local produce. Choose from scrumptious two, three, or four-course menus, a gourmet BBQ, or opt for a laidback cocktail canapé menu for a more relaxed feel.
- Plenty of photo opportunities. In the vicinity of this fairytale-esque oasis are manicured gardens and classic churches, each promising dreamy wedding photos that'll look spectacular in years to come.
- Comfortable accommodation. Retreat to a cosy cottage in lush gardens, surrounded by the sound of native wildlife, for a night of R&R after your wedding. In the morning, a delicious a-la-carte breakfast will await you in the homey restaurant.
Highlights of Woods Sherbrooke:
- Two-bedroom spa cottage can host up to four guests
- AAA Tourism 4-star rated property
- Offers all-inclusive wedding packages
- Guests can view the work of local artists in the gallery
- Can accommodate 30-100 guests cocktail or 30-65 seated
- Perfect for intimate weddings and receptions
- Organic, free-range, chemical-free ingredients used
- Delicious local and international wines
- Indoor ceremonies available for winter weddings
“Beautifully presented food in a warm and intimate atmosphere. Went here for our anniversary dinner and I was very impressed — one of the best meals out I've had in a while (and we eat out a lot). The staff are lovely too. Highly recommend!” — David.