In the heart of Adelaide - just minutes from Adelaide Zoo and numerous downtown hotels - is the award-winning Weddings Botanic Gardens. This enchanting garden wedding venue is an idyllic place for romantic ceremonies and incredible receptions: it has nine scenic ceremony locations on the lush, manicured grounds, and two reception sites to choose from. Couples might like to opt for the stylish Botanic Gardens Restaurant, which boasts plenty of natural light and stunning views of the nearby lake and gardens, or they can set up a sophisticated marquee for an outdoor experience.
After choosing your magical ceremony and reception locations, you’ll need to pick from an impressive catering menu full of delicious entrees and mains. Whether you decide on an elegant sit-down reception or cocktail-style occasion, the Botanic Gardens Restaurant delivers exceptionally tasty fare, with the creative meals made from South Australian produce. Our pick? The smoked pork hock with kelp, native ginger broth, and crackling - yum!
If you’ve opted for an open-air ceremony in the gardens, you’re more than welcome to make use of premium wedding catering company, Blanco Catering. This team is talented, hardworking, and creates innovative dishes packed full of flavour. And with beverage packages to boot, experienced staff - including a dedicated event coordinator, and numerous all-inclusive wedding packages to choose from, the possibilities are endless at Weddings Botanic House.
“We had our wedding in the secret garden and it was perfect for us! we didn't want a garden that was in the direct sight of the public and Elliott helped us choose the best garden for us! We were able to use all of the gardens for our bridal photos and this made for some beautiful pictures. I would highly recommend the botanical gardens for your wedding venue.” Tracy
What you can expect when working with Weddings Botanic Gardens for your wedding:
- Picturesque location. This stunning garden wedding venue boasts impossibly beautiful surrounds, with each ceremony location offering a unique tranquil setting. The common theme they all share is that they receive plenty of light, have manicured grounds, and their colours change with the season.
- Incredible catering. The delicious wedding menus have been curated for Weddings Botanic Gardens, by the award-winning Blanco Catering. They harness the very best local South Australian produce. Your guests will delight in the fresh, tasty culinary creations at your dreamy wedding.
- Multiple ceremony sites. There are nine stunning ceremony sites to choose from at Weddings Botanic Gardens, each with a breathtaking garden setting. Choices include a rose garden, Palm House lawns, and the Summerhouse, among other stunning locations.
Here’s what else you need to know about Weddings Botanic Gardens.
- Venue & Event Coordinator. You’ll be delighted to know when you book your wedding at Weddings Botanic Gardens you’ll receive assistance from an on-site venue and event coordinator.
- Beverage packages. From tasty wines to delicious beers, there are a plethora of high-quality beverage options to include in your tailored package.
- Capacity. Up to 500 of your loved ones will be able to watch you wed and attend your incredible reception at Weddings Botanic Gardens.
“We had our wedding ceremony at the Adelaide Botanic Gardens near the Summerhouse on the 6th April. Sarah was so easy and professional to work with to get it all booked in and organised. Replies to emails quickly, super friendly and helpful. We had a quick meeting the week before to organise our we would like everything set up and it was all done perfectly on the day. It was a beautiful space and our photos in the gardens look gorgeous. Thanks!” Kendal