Weddings at The Ritz-Carlton, Perth usually unfold in the elegant Elizabeth Quay Ballroom, where expansive floor-to-ceiling windows overlook the Perth city skyline. The ballroom is available as a single space if you have a larger guest list and can also be split into three smaller private rooms for more intimate celebrations. It boasts luxurious furnishings and opulent lighting features, setting the perfect backdrop for glamorous Perth weddings.
Passionate experts will ensure that your wedding day at The Ritz-Carlton, Perth unfolds effortlessly, including a dedicated Ritz-Carlton Wedding Specialist and a talented culinary team led by Executive Chef Jed Gerrard. Wedding menus can be tailored to suit personal tastes and pair perfectly with Ritz-Carlton’s exclusive wine list. Innovative dishes are beautifully presented and draw inspiration from Western Australian flavours and ingredients.
The Ritz-Carlton’s impressive waterfront location in Perth’s vibrant Elizabeth Quay precinct means there are endless possibilities for wedding photography. Possible backdrops include the 20-metre high Elizabeth Quay suspension bridge and the historic Florence Hummerston Kiosk. Other popular wedding photo locations near The Ritz-Carlton, Perth include Kings Park, South Perth Foreshore, and the iconic Matilda Bay Boathouse on the Swan River.
This 5-star waterfront hotel boasts the finest amenities, guaranteeing a relaxing stay for you and your wedding guests. After settling into one of The Ritz-Carlton’s elegantly-appointed guest rooms, head to the rooftop bar for a cocktail, go for a refreshing dip in the heated infinity pool or treat yourself to a bespoke pre-wedding treatment at The Ritz-Carlton Spa.
For an unforgettable stay during your wedding celebrations, you might choose to book into one of the hotel’s luxurious suites on the eve of your wedding. The lavish Ritz-Carlton Suite has a large balcony with spectacular views over the Swan River and Elizabeth Quay, an elegant marble bathroom with a freestanding bathtub, and a separate living room that’s perfect for getting ready on your wedding day.
“The Ritz-Carlton, Perth completely exceeded our expectations and our guests were absolutely delighted. Never did I have to try and find waitstaff to help, they just did everything without hesitating. The staff truly made our event perfect. I can’t complain about anything. Highly recommend you choose this venue for your wedding venue!” - Jacqueline O
Top 3 things you’ll love about your Ritz-Carlton, Perth wedding:
- The waterfront views. The Ritz-Carlton’s spectacular vantage point enjoys sweeping vistas of Elizabeth Quay, Perth Bell Tower, and the Swan River. This luxury hotel wedding venue promises picturesque waterfront views from all angles.
- The elegant venue options. You’ll love the flexible venue spaces at Ritz-Carlton, Perth, with both indoor and outdoor options available depending on guest numbers and wedding flow. The outdoor bar terrace transforms into a stunning venue for a sunset ceremony and the opulent Elizabeth Quay Ballroom is perfect for elegant reception dinners, with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Perth city skyline.
- The luxurious 5-star accommodation. Your wedding guests will be blown away by the Ritz-Carlton’s luxury amenities and spectacular waterfront location in Perth’s Elizabeth Quay. All of the hotel’s 205 elegant guest rooms and suites feature plush bedding, floor-to-ceiling windows, and spacious bathrooms with dual sinks and a standalone bathtub.
What Ritz-Carlton, Perth weddings are like:
- 5-star waterfront hotel in Elizabeth Quay
- Sweeping views of the Swan River and Perth city skyline
- Elegant ballroom and outdoor terrace for weddings
- Adaptable interiors for different table and dancefloor setups
- Dedicated in-house wedding specialists
- Expert culinary team led by executive chef Jed Gerrard
Here’s what else you need to know about Ritz-Carlton, Perth weddings:
- 205 luxurious guest rooms and suites with river and city views
- Outdoor heated infinity pool overlooking Elizabeth Quay
- Urban spa retreat with vitality pools for pre-wedding treatments
- Walking distance to Perth CBD and public transport
- Valet parking available
- 20-minute drive from Perth Airport
What is the hotel accommodation like at The Ritz-Carlton, Perth?
The luxurious guest rooms at this 5-star hotel feature floor-to-ceiling windows with sweeping views over the Swan River, Elizabeth Quay, Perth Bell Tower, and the city skyline. Each spacious guest room features a standalone soaking tub, rainforest shower, window-side seating area, 24-hour room service, plush robes, and deluxe Asprey toiletries. For an unforgettable stay during your wedding celebrations at The Ritz-Carlton, Perth, we recommend booking one of their spectacular suites. Each of the hotel’s elegant suites boasts separate living/dining rooms and luxurious marble bathrooms with double vanities and freestanding bathtubs.
What are some of the nearby attractions to The Ritz-Carlton, Perth?
- Elizabeth Quay
- Kings Park and Botanic Garden
- The Bell Tower
- St. George’s Cathedral
- South Perth Foreshore
- Swan River
“We held our wedding at The Ritz-Carlton, Perth in early 2020 in The Elizabeth Quay Ballroom. Our experience was unforgettable. The property's facilities and rooms are magnificent, the staff all provided exceptional service to us and our guests, and our dedicated Wedding Specialist provided us ongoing support and managed all the fine details of the event. Truly a first-class process and outcomes.” - Jason P
The Ritz-Carlton, Perth
is a Marriott Bonvoy property where you can earn loyalty points during your wedding and throughout your stay. Here are just a few highlights of a Marriott Bonvoy wedding:
- Personalised wedding & honeymoon planning
- Earn loyalty points throughout your wedding, bridal shower, or high tea
- Redeem points during your hens or bucks party
- Use points for your dream destination honeymoon
- Special offers for anniversary dinners after your wedding
- Access VIP experiences through Marriott Bonvoy Moments
- Exclusive member rates