Escape the city and experience something unique. Dantosa is minutes away from the World Heritage Blue Mountains National Park as well as shops and restaurants.
Dantosa is a great alternative to a hotel. Providing you with numerous options for where to hold your ceremony and how to design your special occasion, Dantosa’s walking paths, private gardens, lake, tennis court, lake house and underground cellar will offer your guests memories they won’t forget. Dantosa is amazingly flexible. It provides the perfect canvas to stage your special occasion (be it a wedding day, weekend or week) and create lasting memories for you, your family and friends.
Dantosa and the Blue Mountains are incredibly photogenic. The photos shown here are from actual weddings at Dantosa and showcase the different seasons and locations.
Originally a goat farm, Dantosa has a 40-year-old established Blue Mountains garden and accommodation in two buildings overlooking the lake sleeping a total of 17 people. Dantosa House is modern, with a gourmet kitchen, large living area room with a Norwegian wood fireplace, and sleeps up to 9 people in 4 bedrooms. The original farmhouse, Dantosa Cottage, has been renovated and sleeps up to 8 people in 3 bedrooms.
Diversity is celebrated at Dantosa. As a wedding venue, Dantosa offers great value and is welcoming to all couples and their wedding guests.
At Dantosa Blue Mountains Retreat you will:
- Enjoy total privacy
- Be minutes away from the photogenic World Heritage Blue Mountains National Park
- Be close to shops and restaurants
- Have access to a gourmet kitchen, perfect for catering
- Be able to host up to 40 guests for an indoor seated reception in Dantosa House
- Be able to host up to 60 guests for a cocktail-style indoor reception at Dantosa House or in a marquee adjacent to the tennis court
- Have use of the underground cellar for wine-tastings with up to 20 people
- Be able to accommodate your wedding party overnight so they don’t have to leave the venue in a hurry
Please get in touch to discuss your exclusive booking at Dantosa.