Are you dreaming of a garden wedding venue in Sydney where you can host an outdoor ceremony and a relaxed open-air reception? Centennial Homestead ticks all of the right boxes when it comes to parkland weddings in an accessible city location. It’s one of a kind wedding venue that allows you to celebrate surrounded by natural landscapes or host an indoor banquet if you prefer.
Centennial Homestead’s Kitchen and Wisteria Room are decorated in a desirable Hamptons style aesthetic, with wraparound glass windows that look out onto the lawns. The events team have also curated a beautiful selection of nature-inspired styling pieces, which are welcome to use on your wedding day or you can bring in alternative suppliers. Centennial Homestead is a versatile canvas to create the wedding day you’ve always imagined.
Couples often opt to marry outside in one of the ten ceremony spots, such as the tranquil lakeside location or immersed in the lush pine forest. Afterwards, the Trippas White Group will serve a magnificent meal that’s specific to you and your guests’ dietary requirements and preferences. Centennial Homestead weddings always exceed expectations and create memories that last a lifetime.
Top three things you’ll love about your Centennial Homestead wedding:
- 10 Ceremony options. There aren’t many Sydney wedding venues that have such a diverse range of ceremony spots. At Centennial Homestead, you can marry in either of the two event spaces or by the lake, the forest or out on the rolling lawns - it’s up to you.
- Versatile venue. Both event spaces are large, open-plan and light-filled. Fitted with floor to ceiling windows and pared-back wooden floors, there’s enough room for dinner, dancing and entertainment all in one space. You can also hire a marquee outside.
- Delicious cuisine. Centennial Homestead has partnered with the Trippas White Group to offer sumptuous varied cuisine, from artistic canapes through to three-course main meals and dessert stations. They cater for all dietary requirements and tastes.
The versatile ceremony and reception options at Centennial Homestead
- The Kitchen Restaurant. A relaxed, spacious and modern event space that can be styled in numerous ways. Some couples opt for long banqueting tables and rustic cross back chairs, whereas others set up round tables with a top table for the bridal party.
- The Wisteria Room. A beautiful garden pavilion laden with blooming wisteria around its outer rafters. Inside, the room is as flexible and contemporary as they come. The large glass bifold doors open out onto the lawns to give it an open and relaxed atmosphere.
What the Centennial Homestead wedding spaces are like:
- The maximum capacity is 200 seated and 300 standing
- Experienced Centennial Homestead Wedding Coordinator
- Open-plan layout with a variety of possible setups
- Expansive views of the terrace, garden and forest
- Flattering natural light through the bifold glass doors
- Wheelchair access and all facilities are based on the ground floor
- The latest AV equipment is installed for you to use
- Contemporary interiors with a Hamptons style aesthetic
- Exclusive use of the venue on your wedding day
- Natural wedding styling items and lawn games available to use
Here’s what else you need to know about Centennial Homestead weddings:
- A convenient 12-minute drive from Sydney CBD and 15-minutes from Sydney Airport
- Direct access to the outdoor terrace and parkland grounds for photographs
- Trippas White Group offers a great range of traditional and alternative catering options, including barbecues, seafood stations and paella platters.
- 200 free car parking spaces on-site for your wedding guests
- Centennial Park has ten picnic sites available that can be booked for informal daytime celebrations
What Centennial Homestead Couples say:
‘I would 100% recommend Centennial Homestead for your wedding reception. The Wedding Coordinator was extremely helpful in the lead up to organise everything. On the night the food was absolutely delicious (had numerous guests say 'best ever'), the staff were attentive and in good spirits and everything went perfectly.’ Ryan S
How much does a wedding at Centennial Homestead cost?
Centennial Homestead weddings are priced on a minimum spend basis, which is assessed based on the date. The wedding package price per person starts from around $140.
What are some of the nearby attractions to Centennial Homestead?
- Centennial Park
- The Entertainment Quarter
- Paddington Markets
- Surry Hills
- Bondi Beach
- Bronte Beach
Is Centennial Homestead a nice place for a wedding?
Absolutely. Centennial Homestead is a gorgeous outdoor wedding venue in East Sydney, that strikes the perfect balance between a rural atmosphere and a city locale. It’s an all in one wedding destination where you can wed, dine and dance in a picturesque parkland setting.