Led by certified floral designer and head stylist, Veronica Ike, Art de Fleur offers whimsical wedding styling and exceptional planning services. Situated in Kardinya, Art de Fleur specialises in designing sophisticated weddings for couples; so whether you’re after a stylist to make your wedding look incredible or need a planner to ease the stress of wedding planning, Art de Fleur can help.
If you’re on the hunt for a talented team of wedding stylists, planners, or floral designers to bring your wedding vision to life, you’ve found them. Art de Fleur is an exceptional wedding styling and planning business, and creates dreamy, magical ceremonies and receptions for Perth couples. Planning a destination wedding? Art de Fleur has this covered, too, with lead stylist Veronica specialising in organising Jakarta or Bali based weddings. Take the stress out of wedding styling and planning and let this team of highly experienced professionals design your dream wedding - we promise you won’t be disappointed!
“Veronica was amazing to work with in regards to our wedding. She pretty much took on more than what we expected. Initially only meant to be in-charge of flowers and deco; turned out to be planning everything for us. Her experience, knowledge and passion for creating something magical is amazing. She draws out her plans and ideas to help you visualize what to expect. Everyone who attended was left mesmerized. We highly recommend her and the team to help you plan any event or special occasion. Style, quality and excellence is what you can expect. Thank you for the professionalism and the friendship we gained.” Pravin
What you can expect when working with Art de Fleur for your wedding:
- Experienced wedding planner. When you book Art de Fleur to help plan and coordinate your wedding, you’ll receive excellent assistance from a highly competent, organised and experienced wedding planner. They’ll help you manage suppliers, organise arrival times, keep you on top of your wedding timeline, and help with anything else you might need.
- Beautiful styling. If you’re looking for a wedding stylist to develop an original, bespoke styling concept for your wedding, your search is over. Art de Fleur provides exceptional, personalised styling, so whether you’re after a sophisticated occasion, colourful reception, or moody winter wedding theme, this talented team can make it happen.
- Floral decorations. Art de Fleur can make custom floral arrangements, such as small decor pieces, or organise breathtaking fresh flowers. This includes bridal bouquets, floral arrangements, corsages, boutonnieres, and table centrepieces. So dream big: After some rustic orange wedding flowers? How about some classic light pink wedding flowers? Whatever your decision, this team will organise it for you.
- Attention to detail. When it comes to details, nothing is too small for Art de Fleur! Whether they’re styling or wedding planning, they notice all the finer details and ensure everything is organised and perfect.
“I planned a wedding for my friends, Okke and Aka a while ago in Indonesia. The whole concept didn't complete without the beautiful flower arrangements from Art de Fleur, from the flower headband for the bride, hand bouquet to the lovely arrangements in the triangle wedding arches at the altar. The wedding event was made perfect by Art de Fleur. It was a great collaboration with you, Veronica!” Windi
Here’s what else you need to know about Art de Fleur.
- Friendly, passionate staff. This incredible team provides impressive customer service and offers help and assistance with a genuine smile. Each staff member is passionate about what they do, so you’ll always receive top-notch service, lots of enthusiasm, and a can-do attitude.
- Destination weddings. Lead stylist and certified floral designer, Veronica, is an exceptional destination wedding planner, stylist, and florist, and specialises in Jakarta and Bali weddings. Planning an Indonesian wedding? Take the stress out of planning an overseas wedding and let Veronica bring your vision to life!
- Free consultation. This team is happy to answer any questions you might have at a nice, informal coffee catch-up. Here, you can describe what you’re after and see if Art de Fleur is a good fit for your needs.
- Other events. If you love Art de Fleur’s work on your wedding, you’ll be delighted to know they also style and plan parties, engagements, and corporate functions - feel free to book them again!
“Many people say if you get the opportunity to plan a wedding is will be one of the most stressful things you can do in your life. This was the story for Michael and myself (FYI we had 2 wedding ceremonies in 1 day), then Veronica walked into our lives. Michael and I are one of the biggest procrastinators and were not on the right tract starting our wedding planning process. We were lucky Veronica is not only an amazing planner, but she is an amazing designer too, all her designs were original, and she worked her designs to our needs. At the end of the long road she made our wedding day one to remember and easily one of the best days of our lives. We would highly recommend Veronica to people who want a stress-free wedding day and need help with any questions about weddings. I do not know how you do it, but I’m so happy I got to experience this with your team and having you as my support.” Lea