"Deb took care of the flowers and decor for our wedding and I highly recommend her for any event! Deb was extremely professional and takes pride in her work going above and beyond, she truly cares about creating a wonderful experience and walking away with perfect memories! Thank you Deb xx.” Jelka
What you can expect when working with Making Memories with Deb for your wedding:
- Event Coordination. Relax and feel stress-free on your wedding day knowing Deb has everything in hand - you won't need to worry about a thing!
- Arbours and arches. Deb is incredibly creative and can style arbours according to your needs. Expect beautifully-styled arbours and arches to choose from with a range of faux flowers and drapery for hire, or individually crafted fresh floral arrangements.
- All the extras. From aisle markers and entry statements to signage, and everything else you need to make your ceremony setting and experience exquisite, Deb has you covered.
- Props. Deb offers an extensive, large range of rustic and boho props and furnishings with unique pieces.
- Stunning decor. All your reception decor, including table centres, signage, wishing well, memorial table and cake table, chandeliers and candelabras - all decorated with florals to match your theme.
- Backdrops. Of course, you might like to have a photobooth at your wedding so your guests can take pictures! This is where Deb comes in. She can provide both photobooth backdrops and props - the sillier the better, right?
- Custom features. Believe it or not, Deb can even make bespoke props and features for couples if they are unable to find what you are looking for! Talk about talent...
"Whether it be an intimate gathering or an extravagant wedding, I would love to add my special touch to make your occasion extra memorable!" Deb
Tell us about your different wedding styling options.
Making Memories with Deb offers a number of different styling options, and often gets ideas from her couples and goes from there. However, she has a number of different themes that couples might like. They are: Romantic, formal, boho, colourful, natural, ‘home weddings’ and, of course, bespoke themes that are personalised to you as a couple.
“Deb transforms any venue into your dream experience with her style, equipment and florals.”
How involved are you with your couples? Will you be there on the wedding day?
I do this job because I love getting to know my couples and making their day perfect. When I am their celebrant too, I learn all kinds of things about them and we share many a laugh over script wording. However, this is also the case when I am providing the wedding flowers, ceremony set up, styling the ceremony or reception or coordinating the entire wedding.
The personal contact is so important to build trust and to really know what their vision is. If we can’t meet in person before the wedding day, we will meet via ZOOM of similar...as many times as it takes for us all to be on the same page, have our ducks lined up ( I love that image!) and to settle any pre-wedding jitters.
I am always there on the day. I will deliver your flowers in time for your photographer to start, and I will be the one straightening chairs, pinning on boutonnieres for the boys, making up a last-minute corsage for Aunty Jean (because she thought there was one for her) and scattering the petals at the last minute so they look their best. I am known for going the extra distance to make sure everything and everyone is coordinated and the result is spectacular.
What packages do you offer?
I don’t have packages, I have original and personal setups because every couple’s needs are different. What I do have is the promise that the more elements of your wedding you come to me for, the more economies I can build into your bottom line. Those that I am celebrant and florist for may have free arbour markers, signing tables and chairs, bonus floral arrangements at key places and a beautiful cohesive experience....not to mention one travel/ delivery/set up cost rather than multiple from separate suppliers.
"We loved our experience with Deb! From everything from her laid back and approachable demeanour, professional and prompt approach, to her very creative crafting and styling! Deb can do it all! Thank you for all the effort you put in Deb. Your passion is evident." Caris