Trying to write your wedding vows or speech but need a little guidance and inspiration? If so, you’ll adore working with the talented Alexander Westenberg — owner and founder of What About The Speech?. With over seven years of experience up his sleeve, a flair for creativity, and a deep understanding of what makes a verbal expression of love so special — Alexander won’t disappoint.
He will gently guide you through the writing process, offering spectacular resources, including templates, examples, poetry, readings, and even a few killer jokes to lighten the mood. He can even write your vows or wedding toast for you, if you desire. Bring all of your ideas, memories, and stories to the drawing board, and work with Alexander to create something truly magical. He will help you craft an authentic, heartfelt, witty expression of passion that no one will forget.
“I'd been struggling to put together words — I knew the basic sentiment I wanted to get across, but it wasn't flowing (even though I'm usually a confident writer)! I brought my jumbled notes to Alexander, and he not only linked them with ease but also ensured my speech had a cohesive theme. He even gave me a killer joke to use to lighten the mood and help me continue if I got too emotional! Through it all, he was patient, clear, and listened to the message I wanted to convey. I would recommend Alexander in a heartbeat to anyone who needs to speak publicly for any occasion!” — Jessie
What you’ll love about working with What About The Speech? for your wedding:
- Fantastic speech writing assistance. Want to win over the crowd with a carefully crafted, raw, witty, authentic speech? Whether you’re the best man, maid of honour, or mother or father of the bride — Alexander will gently guide you through the steps toward a truly unforgettable speech. He offers several helpful tools, tricks, and tips, including reading, poetry, templates, and examples, and will help you feel confident, calm, and genuine throughout your delivery.
- Beautiful vow writing guidance. Expressing your love, passion, hopes, and dreams for the future with your partner and loved ones is an incredibly personal, vulnerable experience that you’ll look back on fondly for years to come. While we all have endless stories, memories, and declarations to share, it’s all about refining those thoughts into a unique, heartfelt message. Alexander will help sort through everything you may wish to share, offer inspirational readings, poetry, and jokes, and provide you with concise templates to help bring your vows to life in a cohesive yet passionate manner.
- Patient, creative speechwriter. Whether you have a few key ideas and thoughts you’d like to include or are starting completely from scratch, Alexander will offer his gentle guidance, understanding, and expert advice. You’ll love his patient, warm nature, keen listening ear, and fine attention to detail. There are no wrong answers or silly questions — just a relaxed, open space to toss around ideas and create something truly remarkable.
Highlights of working with What About The Speech?:
- Professional, creative speechwriter
- 7+ years of experience
- Fantastic resources
- Speech examples
- Vow templates
- Great planning tools
- Patient, collaborative approach