“Dancing with Sasha was amazing, not only at our wedding but also during our lessons. She made the process easy. From not knowing how to dance, I reckon I looked like a professional dancer on the day.” Eduardo
What you can expect when working with My Wedding Dance for your wedding dance:
- Personalised dance. After choreographing her own wedding dance and having an absolute ball sharing the fun experience with her husband, Sasha now teaches other couples to dance in the lead up to their wedding! Depending on your experience, Sasha will curate a custom dance routine for you, which will perfectly complement your choice of song.
- Easy-to-follow steps. Got two left feet? Not a problem, no previous dance experience is necessary to take dancing lessons with Sasha. She’ll break it down so even the most uncoordinated couple can look great for their first dance.
- Experienced dance teacher. With a Certificate IV in Performing Arts, experience performing at sea for Norwegian Cruise Lines, and a background in musical theatre, Sasha is highly experienced and ideally qualified to teach you to dance! She has appeared in Charlie and The Chocolate Factory The Musical and Bodyguard The Musical, too. Lest we forget to mention she has represented Australia at the World Championships of Performing Arts in L.A….
- Different styles of dance. From Salsa and Cha Cha to traditional Ballroom and Hip Hop, Sasha can coordinate a routine to many styles of dance.
Here’s what else you need to know about My Wedding Dance.
- Wedding packages. My Wedding Dance has three wedding packages for couples to choose from; Emerald, Ruby, and Diamond options. Each includes at least three private dance lessons with the oh-so-talented Sasha.
- Song choice. Fancy a little Ed Sheeran? How about Taylor Swift’s Lover? If you have a song in mind, Sasha can certainly create a routine for it. However, if you’re drawing a blank and aren’t quite sure what song to choose, Sasha can provide some suggestions.
- Free mini lesson. You might like to trial what a class with Sasha is like before committing to purchasing a wedding package, which is why Sasha offers complimentary mini lessons. This will help you get a feel for her teaching style and allows you to assess how many lessons you may need.
“Thank you Sasha for such fun and exciting lessons. We thoroughly enjoyed learning our First Dance with you and had a ball dancing on our Wedding day. You helped us feel so confident and professional!” Amy