J.B. Dance QLD is a Brisbane dance studio led by two Dancesport Australia accredited coaches, Blair & Jane. These impressive teachers have a combined 20+ years of experience, and have won many awards for their fancy footwork - so they’re certainly qualified to teach you to dance. Whether you have two left feet or are a competitive dancer, these two will teach you to dance in your preferred style.
Whether you’re a regular Beyonce on the dancefloor or your moves could use a little finetuning, J.B. Dance QLD is here to help you prepare for your first dance as newlyweds. Owned and operated by Blair and Jane, two seasoned dancers with numerous accolades to their names, this exceptional, Brisbane-based dance company will take your desired first dance song and choreograph a fun, exciting routine to go along with it.
If you’ve picked a romantic song (hello, Ed Sheeran!), you might like to learn a captivating ballroom routine. Or - if you’re hoping for something a little less traditional and much more high energy - perhaps you’d like to request a medley of songs. This way you can show off your killer dance moves and impressive rhythm - hey, if you’ve got it, flaunt it.
Blair and Jane can teach you a lovely first dance routine regardless of whether you’re a beginner, intermediate, or advanced dancer, and would enjoy helping you learn something new - especially if you’re after Latin, new vogue, or ballroom dancing.
“After our very first Class with Blair my partner and I were so very happy that we got the privilege to have him as our teacher. Not only did he take us newbies and made us feel at ease and comfortable with performing. But his happy personality and smiling face to greet you every lesson made you feel welcome. His knowledge for what he does and his passions shows through his teaching.” Dale
What you can expect when working with J.B. Dance QLD for your wedding:
- Choreography for all experience levels. J.B. Dance QLD can accommodate all dancers, and will adjust their teaching based on your level of experience. And if you’re a seasoned dancer? No sweat, they’ll give you an intricate routine that challenges you in the best way.
- Supportive, patient teacher. Both Blair and Jane are highly skilled, competitive dancers, however, they’re very aware that other people are just starting out on their dance journeys. This is why they always remain supportive, kind, and - above all - patient, they’ll never rush you or make you feel uncomfortable.
- Plenty of fun. Whether you love dancing or not, you’ll have a brilliant time with these two fun-loving dance teachers.
Highlights of working with J.B. Dance QLD:
- Has a variety of wedding packages to choose from
- Kind, supportive dance teacher with experience
- Offers a range of dance styles to learn
- No experience necessary to begin classes
- Can arrange beginner, intermediate, or advanced choreography
- Can accommodate bridal party dance lessons
- Teachers are qualified Dancesport Australia accredited coaches
- Sleek, private dance studio in Brisbane
- Also offers family and parent dance classes
Tell us about J.B. Dance QLD’s wedding packages.
J.B. Dance QLD has several wedding packages, each containing private dance lessons for the happy couple. You might like to choose from one of the following packages:
- First Dance Lesson 1 x 45 Min. Dance Lesson ($80)
- First Dance Lessons 6 x 45 Min. Dance Lessons ($450)
- First Dance Lessons 10 x 45 Min. Dance Lessons ($720)
Blair has been dancing since the age of 8 years old. From a very sporty family with two older Brothers Blair was outside the mold becoming a Ballroom and Latin American dancer. Never having known any different Blair has competed since the age of 9 years old and been a full time dance teacher since the age of 18. Blair loves dancing and loves to see the joy that dance can bring to others.