If a gorgeous wedding that’s perfectly planned and styled sounds like a dream come true, you might like to work with U&I Creative Wedding Planning to bring your wedding vision to life.
Accredited and certified, boutique wedding planner, U&I Creative Wedding Planning, offers beautiful ceremony and reception styling, impeccable planning assistance, and exquisite hire items for DIY weddings. Led by two highly creative and thoughtful professionals, this company listens thoroughly to each couple’s individual needs and then gets to work right away, ensuring to keep brides and grooms in the loop in a timely manner.
If you book wedding planning with U&I Creative Wedding Planning this team will take care of all the details of your wedding - everything will be planned, booked, and organised efficiently by these capable experts.
As for ceremony and reception styling? No two weddings are the same with U&I Creative Wedding Planning. They take into account your theme, budget, and tastes, then create a stunning setting for your nuptials. It’ll make for some dreamy wedding photos, that’s for sure!
“Highly recommend. Our wedding was more wonderful than we could have ever imagined, thanks to the professional, and calm way they planned our day. They were wonderful to work with, able to problem solve unexpected issues with ease. Our decorating was perfect. They understood my vision and created something amazing.” Marjorie
What you can expect when working with U&I Creative Wedding Planning for your wedding:
- Meticulous wedding planning. U&I Creative Wedding Planning can provide as little or as much assistance as you need, whether that’s full wedding planning or just on-the-day coordination.
- Dreamy styling. This team will listen to your ideas and take into account your wedding theme. Then they’ll compile inspiration boards so you have an idea of what your wedding will look like on the big day!
- Gorgeous decorative items. From coral decor to stylish arbours and easels, U&I Creative Wedding Planning has a whole stable of gorgeous items and furniture that would look oh-so-chic at your wedding.
Tell us 3 things clients love about working with you.
- Organised, relaxed, and caring
- Go above and beyond for them
- Always happy to help and provide guidance
“These guys are incredible! We are so grateful for their dedication to making our day perfect whilst still ensuring we are covid safe. They were super helpful and friendly leading up to our day, always a phone call or text away! Thank you so much Tiffany our day was perfect!” Naomi