As your organised BFF, it will be my job to keep your stress down while keeping the hype up. I am there from "Go" to "Whoa!" as I attend meetings, coordinate your vendors, handle the paperwork, track your budget and so much more. Without a wedding planner, it's easy for things to fall through the cracks and special moments to be missed as unexpected costs arise and countless hours are lost chasing vendors, but let me take the pressure off by handling the nitty-gritty of wedding planning.
What does that look like?
1. Initial chat - We have a coffee, phone call or Zoom meeting to get to know one another and go over your vision for your wedding day.
2. Paperwork - When you decide to move ahead with a booking, we do all the paperwork and get ready to go!
3. Mood board, budget and style preferences – based on our initial chat, I’ll create a mood board to ensure I have your vision down pat, confirm your budget point priorities and help you narrow down your final preferences on arbour design, floral arrangements etc.
4. Vendors – based on your style preferences, I begin the enquiry process and will send through 2-4 vendor options with their packages, prices and experience to consider. Choose Option 1, 2 or 3 and we book them in! (if you would like to see more options, we can do that too)
5. Personal touches – every couple has their own unique flavour and this is part of how we bring it out. It can be cultural dances, personal décor pieces, songs or speeches; we don’t want to miss those moments so we have a think and add them into the day.
6. Nitty-gritty – this is where I develop a run sheet and timeline, confer with your venue on all the logistics. For this, I’ll need some details from you, but it’s easy and fun as your vision really starts to come to life.
7. Rehearsal – tomorrow is the BIG DAY! We bring all the key players of your ceremony together and run through how it will look and what everyone is doing.
8. Wedding day – I am available on the phone from the moment you wake up and will be at the ceremony no later than one hour before it’s set to begin to ensure everything is good to go. I am your go-to girl with all the information, ready to assist you in any way I can while also keeping us on time and in the moment. This is the best day of your life and I will do everything in my power to make sure it stays that way.
9. Farewell – After the big day is over, I send you a final farewell and thanks for allowing me to be a part of your special day and hopefully we’ll see each other at your friend’s weddings in the future ??
Sound good so far? Then let me tell you about my packages:
Full Bloom - Full Planning and Coordination
As soon as we're booked, I jump straight into planning your day. From finding the perfect venue and sourcing your dream vendors to wrangling your bridal party and making a dramatic veil entrance, I am by your side every step of the way. Stress? Not for you when you've got me :)
Rosebud Package - On the Day Coordination
I jump in a few months out from your wedding day to help tie up loose ends, get that run sheet sorted and chat to your vendors. On the day, I am there for as long as you want me to ensure the day runs like a dream.
I also offer micro-wedding and elopement packages upon enquiry.
So, drop me a line and let's have a coffee - on me! - and start planning your unforgettable moment.