For many years, it was a dream of Lauran Armiger to be a wedding planner and sought-after stylist. With a passion for true love and exquisite design, it seemed like a no-brainer. Flash forward to the present: Lauran, now a qualified wedding planner and stylist, has helped countless couples bring their dream day to life - by way of efficient wedding planning and breathtaking styling work.
Organised and creative, Lauran uses her background in planning services and wedding design to offer a host of convenient and mightily comprehensive wedding packages, including full wedding planning and decorations packages and on-the-day coordination. Ever the professional, Lauran prides herself on eliminating the stress some couples can feel during the planning process, ensuring a gorgeous, seamless wedding that’s exactly to their tastes.
“Our love for love is what drives us to achieve excellence and we look forward to helping you live out a day that yourself and many others will remember!” Lauran, Founder of Weddings by Lauran
What you can expect when working with Weddings by Lauran for your Melbourne wedding:
- A meticulously planned wedding. Lauran is an incredibly thoughtful and extremely organised wedding planner, and lest we forget to mention how incredibly impressive her attention to detail is. She’ll plan your wedding to perfection.
- A qualified wedding planner. Lauran didn’t fall into wedding planning, she worked hard and became a certified wedding planner. So you can trust that this professional has the experience, skills, and know-how to plan your day to your liking.
Highlights of working with Weddings by Lauran:
- Range of decoration and styling packages
- Incredibly efficient wedding planning
- Comprehensive wedding planning packages
- Lovely, supportive lead wedding planner
- Regular timeline goals
- Background in planning and wedding design
Tell us about Weddings by Lauran’s wedding packages.
Weddings by Lauran offers three services: Full wedding planning, on-the-day coordination, and styling and design. Here is what’s included in the Full Wedding Planning Package:
- Planning of wedding from beginning to end
- Complimentary initial consultation
- Budget planning session
- On-the-day coordination
- Frequent face-to-face catch-ups
- Theme ideas and guidance
- Wedding planning checklists
- Research and recommendations
- Floor plans, continued support and more