Welcome to Making It Simple Events!
Have you spent months planning your special day and just need someone to make your plans come to life?
As your personalised wedding coordinator, when the day itself arrives I will be present to ensure every step is executed with attention to detail and efficiency however you have planned it. I will oversee all suppliers set up arrangements, proceedings on the day, time keeping, general coordination, and be the main point contact for suppliers and your guests.
I can offer full set up and pack down of your wedding anything you need in between.
A few of our duties on the day include but not limited to:
- Set up of ceremony details such as programs, reserved signs and transfer of floral arrangements from ceremony to reception if required or full set up of ceremony and reception.
- Greet and usher guests.
- Coordinate the ceremony procession line up and music.
- Attending to the Bride, Groom, Bridal Party and close family as required.
- Assist the photographer to make the most efficient use of photo time and coordinate family and bridal party key shots.
- Oversee the execution of the d?cor, styling and floral set up.
- Responsible for any set up requirements not looked after by the venue such as place cards, guest book, gift collection, favours, signage.
- Work with your musicians and MC to coordinate bridal entrance, speeches, cake cutting and first dance.
- Oversee service staff in the food and beverage service and time keeping.
I would love to see what I can do to make your wedding more simple.
Please get in contact to arrange a time to chat!