Planning a Brisbane wedding is easy when you have experienced wedding planner Emma at the helm of your special day. Creative and organised, the delightful Emma — also a writer and hospitality enthusiast — will work with you to create the perfect occasions — whether that's formal, elegant, gothic, traditional, romantic, boho, or otherwise.
Emma can take on the tasks that are overwhelming you, including but not limited to sourcing a venue, sending invitations, writing thank you cards, and designing wedding invitations. Friendly and fun, this lively wedding planner will help you bring to life the wedding of your dreams — all the while having a ball while doing so.
"Friday night was awesome! The place looked great and everyone had a good time. Thank you so much for all your help and making our night so awesome.” Jo
What you'll love about working with At Your Own Whisk for your Brisbane or Gold Coast wedding:
- Have planned 100+ weddings. At Your Own Whisk have seamlessly planned more than 100 weddings since their inception, with owner Emma having planned everything from formal occasions and cultural weddings to cocktail-style functions and traditional seated dinners.
- As much assistance as you’d like. Lead wedding planner Emma can assist you with as much coordination and planning as you’d like - whether it’s organising the whole thing according to your vision and mood board or providing exceptional on-the-day coordination.
Highlights of At Your Own Whisk:
- Creative and fun ideas to make your wedding unique and memorable
- Can design wedding artwork for invitations
- Take the stress out of wedding planning
- Plan a unique wedding according to your style, personality
- Services all of southeast Queensland
“We are very, very impressed as to how you’ve handled the situation. We are very happy with the job you are doing and are especially thankful you are doing everything you can to help us. You are a champ!” Jessica