Seeking a luxury wedding planning experience that won’t cost the earth? Find a fresh perspective and expert guidance with Elm & Ebony. Based in Orange, NSW, and planning weddings across the Central West, Elm & Ebony offer a boutique, high-end service that is affordable and efficient. They handle the overall planning, on-the-day coordination, decor hire, and all your venue styling needs.
Seeking a luxury event planning and styling service doesn’t have to break your budget. Based in Orange, NSW, Elm & Ebony is a high-end wedding and events styling and planning company. Operating across the Central West area, they provide an affordable service that doesn’t skimp on the opulent details you deserve for your wedding day.
The couple behind Elm & Ebony, Ana and Blair, discovered a gap in the market whilst scouting their personal wedding aesthetic; a moody and luxurious combo of rich, earthy colours featuring blacks, golds, and whites. In the process of pulling the different elements of their wedding together (overall planning, wedding day schedule, vendors, and decor), they discovered a passion and joy for the process and have now turned it into a business.
About Elm & Ebony’s wedding planning packages:
- Option One - On The Day Coordination. If you’re happy planning your wedding but want a little help in the final weeks and on the day, this package is for you. Starting at $600, this option includes 3 months of open communication, a timeline and vendor contact sheet, up to 8 hours of onsite coordinator on the wedding day, overseeing logistics for ceremony and reception, and more.
- Option 2 - Partial Planning. Designed for couples who want a bit of help bringing some wedding day elements together, this is the perfect option. You’ll get an initial consultation to discuss what tasks remain to be completed, regular meetings, and on-the-day coordination up until dinner is served.
- Option 3 - Full Planning. Some couples want a totally hands-off wedding planning experience, which is where Option 3 comes in. The Full Planning option includes open communication throughout the entire planning process, regular meetings, handpicked vendors, ceremony and reception decor set up, up to 12 hours of on-the-day management, and more.
Highlights of Elm & Ebony:
- Full, partial, and on-the-day wedding planning
- Based in NSW Central West
- Wedding planning and styling service
Hi, I'm Ana! I'm the owner and founder of Elm & Ebony, based in Orange, NSW, and I can't wait to hear from you about how I can help you plan, design, style and coordinate the wedding you've always wanted.
Owner & Founder