Karen Allamby Photography is a wedding photographer servicing Wagga Wagga, the Riverina, and Sydney. She boasts high-quality, vibrant imagery, a discreet yet creative approach, and a warm, welcoming personality. Karen's style can be described as candid and heartwarming — uncovering the true emotions of each moment. For a relaxing and calm atmosphere with beautiful images, look no further!
On the hunt for a creative wedding photographer who can capture the true essence of your love story? If so, you can't look past Karen Allamby Photography! Karen has a knack for visually representing your unique bond as a couple. From candid, vulnerable moments to vibrant landscape shots — she can do it all. Karen strives to connect with her couples, ensuring she understands their vision and wedding theme.
What you'll love about working with Karen Allamby Photography for your Wagga Wagga, New South Wales wedding:
- Beautiful wedding imagery. You can expect clear quality, natural lighting, and heartfelt compositions when working with Karen Allamby. Her style is very personal and genuine. You can feel the heart and soul behind every capture.
- Warm, thoughtful personality. You'll feel instantly at ease around Karen. She strives to facilitate a comfortable, fun environment for you to simply relax and forget about the camera. She will listen to your ideas, offer he own expert guidance, and ensure you glow with confidence.
Highlights of working with Karen Allamby Photography Wagga Wagga, New South Wales:
- Creative wedding photographer
- Stunning, high-quality images
- Warm, welcoming atmosphere
- 12 week turnaround
- Pre-wedding consultations
When I'm not chasing after my husband and three small children in our small country town in NSW, I love nothing more than to live vicariously through my couples as they plan their special day celebrating their commitment to one another! Getting to know you and your plan for the day in advance helps me be prepared to catch the details that matter the most to you. I love books and movies, wine and cheese and catching up with friends with a cup of tea!