Jamie Simmons of Simmons Memorable Moments is a talented Queensland-based photographer offering affordable wedding photography and engagement shoots. Jamie will make you feel relaxed and comfortable on your special day with his easygoing personality and candid approach to wedding photography.
If you’re on the hunt for a relaxed, affordable, and passionate wedding photographer to capture your Queensland wedding, Jamie from Simmons Memorable Moments should be on your radar. Jamie loves photographing all the special, intimate, and emotional moments of weddings and understands how important it is to be a calming, unobtrusive presence on your wedding day.
When you work with Simmons Memorable Moments for your Queensland wedding, you can expect to receive a gorgeous handcrafted photo gallery filled with beautiful, high-quality, professionally edited images. Depending on your requirements and budget, Jamie will curate a bespoke wedding photography package just for you.
What you’ll love about working with Simmons Memorable Moments for your wedding:
- Bespoke and affordable wedding photography packages
- Travelling across Queensland for weddings, including but not limited to Townsville, Magnetic Island, The Whitsundays, Mackay, Cairns and Port Douglas.
- Candid photography style producing beautiful, timeless images
- A relaxed approach that will make you feel comfortable on your wedding day
- Also offering engagement, maternity, newborn, and family photoshoots
- Wedding Packages start from $2,499.
“Highly recommend Jamie from Simmons Memorable Moments. He was a very welcoming and passionate photographer! The photos turned out amazing.” — Cyndell L.
Becoming a father has changed my world, I can not stop taking photos of my little guy as he grows. Photography has always been a passion of mine and since becoming a father all I want to do is freeze time and savour the beautiful moments I have with my son, or the adorable moments my wife has with him. Photography to me is more then just taking photos. It's about capturing the essence of a precious moment and telling a story long after the moment has passed.
Mr Jamie Simmons