NSW photographer, Elie Nakhel, is a prominent name in the fashion industry, and now, he’s also a favourite among couples after romantic, candid wedding photography - especially stunning portraiture work. With 10 years of fashion editorial experience under his belt, this experienced photographer knows a thing or two about helping couples relax in front of the camera, particularly if they’re a little camera-shy.
Elie, the proud owner of Proposed Photography, enjoys making his couples laugh in the name of beautiful wedding photos with great energy. When working with the delightful Elie, you can also expect photos that are inspired by your individual taste and preferred style - this considerate photographer ensures it. During your pre-wedding catch-up, Elie will ask you all the details on what style you like, and - if you have it - he thoroughly enjoys a peruse through your Pinterest mood boards for a better understanding of what you like.
So whether you’re after something artistic and moody or colourful and loaded with magic, this versatile wedding photographer will deliver on this.
“I try to be very encouraging, especially when most people have not had the opportunity to be in front of a camera before. It is very common for the first few shots to often feel unnatural, but shortly after finding the right banter, laugh and energy it becomes so much more normal and opportunities for images become free-flowing.” Elie, Founder of Proposed Photography
What you can expect when working with Proposed Photography for your New South Wales wedding:
- A focus on family and connection. You’ll notice in Elie’s photos that he focuses on capturing looks of love in a very candid manner. This is a bit of a speciality of Elie’s, with this wedding photographer delivering beautiful photos full of connection and emotion.
- The gentle guidance. Elie is the master of giving sound, gentle advice to his couples. And if couples are particularly nervous in front of the camera, Elie may show them a sneaky shot or two to prove how breathtakingly beautiful they look - because that’s often the case!
Highlights of working with Proposed Photography:
- Fashion photographer with 10+ years experience
- Relaxed meet-and-greet before the wedding
- Creative and visual professional
- Loves seeing your ideas on Pinterest
- Great communicator
- Great at helping couples relax in front of the camera
- Shoots digital
- Services Sydney, the Hunter Valley, Penrith, Blue Mountains