To provide their couples with the best possible experience, Aura Weddings goes above and beyond to capture dreamy, candid images — their signature style. To do this, they subtly weave between guests at weddings, ensuring not to encroach on meaningful moments and laughter, all the while discreetly capturing the moments they know you’ll treasure and remember forever.
These heartwarming moments will be beautifully captured then expertly edited, so you end up with gorgeous, high-resolution images that are more akin to works of art than a photograph! Interested in this hiring this Sydney wedding photography company for your wedding? Conveniently, Aura Weddings have several wedding packages on offer to choose from; however, they also welcome customisations to suit your needs and budgets!
"We believe a wedding day is about family, friends, emotion, moments and relationships more so than anything else. We do capture every moment of the day in a unique way that last for a lifetime in a photograph." — Aura Weddings
What you'll love about working with Aura Weddings for your Sydney wedding:
- Candid, natural images. Aura Weddings specialises in capturing 'in between' moments at weddings — the magical, authentic interactions between people when they have no idea a camera is taking photos. This results in breathtakingly candid wedding photos that look exquisite printed as a canvas.
- Love creating artwork. The team behind Aura Weddings feel honoured when asked to shoot weddings and, as such, take photography very seriously. They aim to produce works of art for their couples using their premium equipment and creative compositions.
Highlights of Aura Weddings:
- Five years of professional experience
- Raw, authentic wedding photos
- Can guide you with posing if needed
- Aim is to provide you with the best possible experience
- Packages can be easily customised
Aura Weddings' wedding packages.
Of their wedding packages, Aura Weddings says, "As we are all unique individuals with different needs, our packages can be easily customised to fit your needs. Before discussing packages, we love to talk to our couple and know more about them. With more than five years of experience, we may be able to advise you even if you don't book with us."
"We understand that weddings can get stressful and not always go to plan, but Aura Weddings got the dream team that will work with you to bring light and creativity to the day. We prioritise experience first." — Aura Weddings