Some wedding photographers impose their particular style or signature editing onto couples, leaving little room for collaboration. Though Sandpiper Weddings has a certain aesthetic, they find that the best wedding photos come from an exchange of ideas and inspiration between the photographer and the couple.
“We just booked Brooke for our wedding and she was amazing. The quality, service & price was outstanding, we would definitely recommend her for any of you photography needs. The speed of service was great, the final photos came in so much quicker than we expected.” Craig W
Highly recommended by past couples, Brooke from Sandpiper Weddings delivers a personalised photography experience that makes her stand out from other photographers on the Sunshine Coast and in Noosa. She offers three wedding packages for couples to choose from. The basic inclusions are:
- pre-wedding meeting to discuss your wedding and preferred photography style
- key moments coverage up to 2 hours (5 hours and full day offered in higher tier packages)
- fully edited digital gallery (available for download for 3 months)
- all edited high-resn images on a keepsake USB
- Luxurious fine art album with 20 prints
What you’ll love about Sandpiper Weddings for your Sunshine Coast wedding:
- The adaptable style. Sandpiper Weddings sets the benchmark for weddings at beautiful and timeless; any particular details you want to explore or cover are totally up to you.
- The range of packages. Starting from $1550, Sandpiper Weddings’ packages offer a number of great inclusions and the opportunity to build on top of them.
- The service area. Can’t picture your wedding without Sandpiper Weddings? Brooke covers weddings across the Sunshine Coast, including Noosa, Maleny, Montville and the hinterland, and up to Fraser Island.
Highlights of Sandpiper Weddings:
- Second photographer optional
- Pre-wedding consultations
- Edited high-res images in online gallery