Adventurer and peanut butter enthusiast, Cherrod Gwaltney, is a talented wedding and elopement photographer based in Brisbane, known in the wedding industry for her striking, playful style and her adventurous shoots to capture even the most intimate weddings in the beautiful landscapes of South-East Queensland.
Operating under the business name Match Made Photography, Cherrod produces beautiful photos of authentic, real moments from small weddings and elopements, including the eruption of laughter during speeches, the subtle, loving exchanges in beautiful picturesque locations, and genuine emotion, ensuring to get some shots of the finer details, too.
Florida-born Cherrod would be delighted to catch up for wine, coffee, or - her favourite - spicy food to discuss your photography vision and needs.
"Cherrod is so experienced in weddings that she not only took the most amazing and BEAUTIFUL pictures ever, but she was also able to guide me through the entire day and night to keep me on track and hitting every important highlight ... Cherrod, thank you for capturing every little moment and detail of my wedding day to ensure I will never forget any of it!" Jordan
What you'll love about working with Match Made Photography for your wedding:
- Quick turnaround of photos. Cherrod delivers wedding photos roughly six weeks after the wedding date, allowing her enough time to beautifully edit the hundreds of gorgeous snaps from the day.
- Captures real, authentic moments. Cherrod prides herself on capturing the natural, unstaged interactions at weddings, ensuring you receive a collection of photos that look timeless and candid.
Highlights of working with Match Made Photography:
- A natural, documentary-style approach
- Sneak peek within the first week
- Adventure and engagement sessions available
- Wedding packages to suit your needs
- Complimentary pre-wedding catch-up
- Custom-made album available
- Can arrange a second shooter
- Shoots digital
- Availability to shoot weddings all over Australia
"I love Cherrod's work! She does a fantastic job of understanding what her clients want and approaches each project individually. She is reliable, punctual, and goes out of her way to make sure she provides everything her clients could need. She took my husband and my engagement and wedding photos, and they turned out beautifully ... She is not only a wonderful photographer, but she is also a great person." Monica