If you’ve been scrolling Pinterest - coffee in one hand, phone in the other - and are pinning beautiful sunset wedding photos, Lyd’s Pixs Photography is an excellent fit for you.
Specialising in dreamy, beautifully lit sunset photos, Lydia Gibson - the owner of the wedding photography company Lyd’s Pixs Photography - is a pro at capturing magical moments.
While she has an affinity for light-filled photos, this experienced photographer is also wonderfully adept at snapping finer details, candid shots, what she calls “naturally posed everyday moments”, and the mood at weddings.
“Lyd is both an amazing person and an amazing photographer! I was blessed to have Lyd take some photos for a local event, last minute I might add - Awesome Work!! Lyd is such a bubbly and friendly person! It was such a great experience to have Lyd capture our 2018 Show Ball! Keep up the great work! You go gal! X.” Jessica
What you'll love about working with Lyd's Pixs Photography for your wedding:
- Personalised experience. Lydia doesn’t do things by halves, which is why she’ll send you a questionnaire to get to know you both before the big day. This helps her improve your experience and deliver better results. Lydia will send you gorgeous photos in your preferred style, focussing on the details or moments that matter the most to you.
- Wedding packages. Lyd's Pixs Photography has three wedding packages to select from Standard, Deluxe, and Golden. The Golden package, easily Lydia’s most popular, comes with eight hours of coverage and includes shots of the excitement while getting ready, the ceremony, formal portraits, and the entire reception.
Highlights of working with Lyd's Pixs Photography:
- Breathtaking shots with a focus on light
- Warm, bubbly personality with fun manner
- Enjoys capturing the small details and candid moments
- Loves photographing quirky, laidback weddings
- Studying at university for a Photography degree
- Services Gold Coast, Tweed Heads, Sunshine Coast and Noosa
“Lydia was lovely to work with. Listened to what photos I was chasing for my cafe and delivered some great food shots. Looking forward to working with you again.” Tammy