Timeless photos, a supportive professional, and attentive service are commonplace when you book A Thousand Miles Photography, a Brisbane-based wedding photography business helmed by one Andy Williams. Andy is known for his breezy attitude and exquisite, candid shots, but he’s also renowned for affordability.
Indeed, this Bride’s Choice Award finalist says he is “dedicated to making photography available to everyone”, and as such, offers a range of packages to suit every budget and wedding style. With A Thousand Miles Photography, you can expect beautiful, high-resolution, watermark-free photos and service with a smile.
"We received the photos yesterday. They are exceptional! Sandeep marvels at every shot looking at the finest details and the quality. My grandparents were most impressed and said you didn't miss a trick. We love them. I am so pleased to have these photos as precious memories. THANK YOU!!!" Siobhan
What you'll love about working with A Thousand Miles Photography for your Brisbane wedding:
- Affordable wedding photography. A Thousand Miles Photography's Andy Williams wants southeast Queensland couples to have striking, emotional wedding photos, which is why he offers his services at affordable prices.
- Professional yet relaxed approach. Andy is a fun, easygoing photographer with a relaxed approach, helping his couples feel less pressure in front of the camera. Andy believes your day should be as stress-free as possible, so he does everything in his power to be a positive but subtle presence at weddings.
Highlights of A Thousand Miles Photography:
- High-resolution, watermark-free photographs
- Turn around time for photos is 4—6 weeks
- Brides Choice Award photography finalist
- Offers a good range of wedding packages
Wedding packages by A Thousand Miles Photography.
A Thousand Miles Photography has four wedding packages available: Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond. Here's what's included in the most comprehensive package:
Diamond Package ($1990).
- 8 hours of photography
- 500—700 images
- 300 edited images
- Hi-resolution images on USB
- 2 large prints
- Face to Face Catch up before the wedding
"Thank you so much, Andy! We love our wedding photos. They are spontaneous, natural and beautiful — exactly what we wanted. You made everyone feel very comfortable, and as Michael's dad said, 'you were much more than a photographer! Thank you for your smile, calm and positive attitude, and for playing such an important part in our wedding! We highly recommend you to anyone looking for a wedding photographer." Emilie