Divon Photography is a collection of highly talented, hard-working photographers and videographers based in Sydney’s CBD. Led by founder Franky Tsang, this multi-award winning team uses their more than 10 years of experience in the wedding industry to capture the most special, sentimental and - importantly - fun aspects of wedding days. With a focus on making their couples feel relaxed and natural, this team documents your unfolding love story in both still and moving fashion - conveniently offering both videography and photography services, so you can book the one supplier for both jobs - hurrah, for multiple services in one!
Divon Photography believes every wedding is unique and special, and using their high-quality equipment and experienced team, they look to highlight and capture the moments that make your wedding day one-of-a-kind. Perhaps it’s a cheeky speech by the groom’s father, or a private joke shared amongst the bridal party, or a present from your fiance before you leave for the ceremony that brings tears to your eyes - whatever those sweet, special moments are, Divon Photography will capture them, so you can relive the joy.
Working with couples in the Penrith, Sydney, Hunter Valley and Central Coast regions, Divon Photography photographs and films couples on the biggest day of their lives - and have won numerous awards for their breathtaking wedding photographs. Their accolades include prizes in categories of Wedding Photojournalism, Bridal Party/ Family and Friends, Wedding Couple Together: Wedding Day and Bride or Groom Single (Creative)... and that’s just in 2020 alone. So if you're after a premium, award-winning company to capture your wedding, Divon Photography is an excellent find.
“We cannot thank Franky and the Divon team enough. Our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without them!! The whole experience was amazing – from our first meeting, which was SO fun, to the wedding day and the INCREDIBLE same day edit (highly recommend), everything was perfect!!! We are so happy with the final photos and the carefully crafted album, and we cry (in a good way) every time we watch the videography. Thank you!!!” Samantha
Divon Photography was founded by Franky Tsang, a hard-working, passionate photographer who enjoys creatively capturing couples. While Franky shoots weddings, he is also an award-winning portrait photographer, having won both national and international prizes for his work, so brides and grooms - get your best ‘blue steel’ face ready. With a passion for capturing unique and sentimental moments, Franky is a fantastic wedding photographer - particularly if you’re after someone who is just as enthusiastic about your wedding as you are!
What makes Divon Photography an ideal choice for your wedding photography?
- Award-winning photographers. These talented, hardworking photographers have won both national and international awards for their wedding photography, including awards for ‘Couple Together’ and ‘Wedding Photojournalism’, so you know your images will be in highly competent hands.
- Beautiful images. Divon Photography delivers absolutely exceptional wedding photographs. Your final images will be high-quality, clear and breathtaking - we have a feeling you’ll be a little emotional when you get these back!
- Multiple services in one. Offering both videography and photography services, Divon Photography is a one-stop shop for capturing your wedding day in high resolution. No need to worry about organising two separate suppliers who’ll need to coordinate and work together - just book one team who already know how to work well together!
- Visual story. Divon Photography loves capturing the unfolding love story at weddings, and tells a visual story using both still shots and video. You’ll be able to watch your romantic journey from your grand entrance to the end of the night send-off, and relive your big day.
- Discreet and subtle. Past couples have noted that Divon Photography were discreet and not obtrusive when filming and photographing their wedding - thank goodness, you don’t want to feel like a celebrity fleeing the paparazzi on your special day!
- Focus on sentimental moments. This team focuses on capturing moments close to your heart. Think: warm, tender moments between couples and their loved ones. You’ll just love reliving these sweet exchanges.
Here’s what else you need to know about Divon Photography:
- Destination weddings. While Divon Photography is situated on Sydney’s George Street, the team is happy to travel both interstate and internationally to capture your wedding day, for a small additional fee.
- Wedding packages. Divon Photography has numerous wedding packages for couples to choose from, so you can pick an all-inclusive package that suits your needs - whether that’s full day coverage or just a few hours.
- Wedding albums. Divon Photography offers incredible wedding albums - albums you’ll love and treasure for the rest of your lives. Plus, it’s something you’ll no doubt bring out to show the grandkids one day!
- Other photography. Divon Photography doesn’t just offer wedding photography services, although they do specialise in this! Divon Photography also offers engagement shoots, and, of course, excellent portrait shots.
“We hired Divon for photography & videography for our wedding in June 2019. Franky and the team were awesome. They captured every little detail without getting in the way. Franky was helpful & professional throughout the planning process. Great service and a great experience. All our family & friends loved Franky and the team as they made them feel comfortable on the day of the wedding while Franky took the best photos. The photos came out great and everyone loved the same day video edit. Franky also got all the photos and video including the edited versions back to us within a few weeks. I would highly recommend using them. Thank you so much…” Peter
Tell us about your photography and videography style.
The Divon Photography team says their photography and videography style is “timeless, classic, and intimate because we value sentimentality, and we believe that the sentimental is priceless.” Each wedding is treated with care and passion, because every couple has an important love story to be documented - and Divon Photography wants to capture that.
Do you offer engagement photoshoots or any other type of photoshoot before the wedding?
Yes! Divon Photography does offer engagement shoots. The team recommends booking your engagement session straight away, choosing a favourite place of yours as the location. From here, you’ll have either a sunrise or sunset shoot. Couples generally receive their photos three weeks after the shoot.
How many photographers does your company represent? Can you tell us a little about them?
Divon Photography encompasses founder Franky and four other highly professional photographers and videographers. Working alongside Franky are Kevin, Alex, Taca and Tiffany. This talented and diverse team has been working together since 2008, and have grown the business into a premier wedding photography company based in Sydney’s CBD. Each individual has a unique background, with some having worked in black and white artistry, graphic design and video, however, everyone has oodles of photography experience and a passion for weddings!
“The Divon team are superstars! We had the pleasure of dealing with Kevin, Gatta, Alex and Franky. The team coordinated and shot photo and video on our wedding day. They did an amazing job capturing candid, staged and important moments. Quality of final outputs were great, team were awesome and they go above and beyond to create an experience for you from the initial studio consultation to shooting on the day and post. Would highly recommend!” Jason
“Franky is simply one word: awesome! Franky is confident, engaging and fun to be around. We knew we could trust him to capture our most important day; the start of our journey as a married couple. From our meetings before to our wedding day and meetings after, Franky has always been an open, fun and loving soul. We didn’t even need a pre-wedding shoot to know we could work with him! Franky is a gem in this industry and definitely a photographer I would recommend to everyone! Also, one other great thing was Franky and his team’s awesome stealth mode during our wedding! My husband and I really didn’t want to have photographers/videographers in our face as our ceremony and reception commenced. We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer!” Lily