Based in Perth, Andrew Ho is an experienced wedding photographer who has travelled across Western Australia to capture the most memorable moments of people’s lives on film. Andrew’s philosophy as a wedding photographer is not only to capture beautiful images of your wedding day but to also deliver a personalised and stress-free experience.
Previous couples consistently praise Andrew for being a friendly, easygoing, dedicated, and professional wedding photographer. If you’re not overly confident in front of a camera, Andrew will make you feel comfortable with his relaxed approach and calm nature. He will never force you to pose and will instead keep things fun and lighthearted as he captures beautiful moments from your wedding day on film.
“Andrew was amazing to work with and had fantastic pricing for his services. He was so creative and provided amazing location suggestions for our photos that I would have NEVER thought of. Andrew made me feel very comfortable in front of the camera and provided gentle guidance to help me nail "the shot". He was also able to capture the day so perfectly, all while being unobtrusive and considerate. The cherry on top was that I got my photos back within 2 WEEKS! That is insane! I'd highly recommend Andrew for wedding photography.” - Leanne W.
What you’ll love about working with Andrew Ho Photography for your Perth wedding:
- His natural and candid style. Andrew uses a candid photography style to capture timeless images that feel natural, genuine, and intimate.
- His flexible approach to photography. Andrew is incredibly collaborative and will work closely with you to ensure your wedding photos are a perfect reflection of your unique love story.
- His affordable wedding packages. Starting from $1800, Andrew’s wedding photography packages range in price depending on the amount of coverage you require.
Tell us about your wedding photography package options.
Andrew’s Full Day Wedding Photography Package is $2900 includes the following:
- Groom’s preparation and portraits, bride’s preparation and portraits, ceremony, family portraits, location shoot and reception coverage until 10.30pm
- An unlimited number of photos (minimum 1,000 images)
- All images are colour graded
- Online viewing gallery
- Digital files provided to you approximately four weeks after your wedding
- Copies of the high-resolution digital images without watermarks on a USB
Do you offer any package add-ons?
Yes! Andrew can create a beautiful leather-bound photo album filled with images from your wedding.
Can you do pre-wedding or engagement photoshoots?
Of course! Andrew’s engagement photoshoot sessions usually take around two hours and cost $500. A pre-wedding shoot is an excellent way for you to feel more comfortable in front of the camera before the big day.
“Andrew is an amazing photographer who captured our surprise wedding better than we ever imagined! He was very flexible, easy to deal with and had so many brilliant suggestions! He was such a big part of our day, and we felt completely relaxed in all of our photos! The photos we have are incredible, and we cannot praise Andrew enough! Highly recommended!” - Hayley H.