An adventurous spirit at heart, Alex is the passionate owner-operator and principal photographer at The Happy Donkey. As a premium, boutique photography business, The Happy Donkey is built on exceptional client-care and high standards of work. Couples love Alex's work for its authenticity and inherent sense of romance. There's a package from The Happy Donkey to every size and style of celebration!
Alex's approach is all about trust and thorough communication. There are no second chances in immortalising a wedding in images! With The Happy Donkey, you'll have peace of mind knowing that all the little, priceless moments and the big, important events of the day are captured. Alex is adept at working with real couples and putting even the most camera-shy subjects at ease. Your journey to breathtaking wedding images begins with an enquiry and friendly get-to-know-you chat with Alex.
"Alex is super creative and he is genuinely a nice guy. He captured a very special moment of our life and made us feel comfortable during the whole photoshoot. the photos look natural, which is exactly what we wanted. you are going to love him." — Irene M.
What you'll love about working with The Happy Donkey for your Brisbane wedding:
- A tailored, bespoke service for every couple. Your wedding photography should reflect the uniqueness of your relationship and celebration. Alex from The Happy Donkey will take the time to design a tailored shot-list and understand your stylistic preferences.
- Options for all sizes and styles of weddings. The Happy Donkey offers tiered photography packages, so you know you'll only be paying for exactly what your wedding requires. With options for elopements as well as all-out celebrations, Alex will tailor his approach to best suit your day.
- A supportive presence on your wedding day. Couples love Alex's warm, supportive approach, which puts couples and guests at ease. With Alex behind the lens, you know you'll recieve the most candid, relaxed, and authentically beautiful images of your wedding.
Highlights of working with The Happy Donkey for your Brisbane wedding:
- Professional and reliable
- Thorough communication in the planning process
- High-quality equipment for vibrant, crisp images
- Subtle retouching and editing
- Beautiful photoshoots from proposals to anniversaries
"Alex's work is truly professional and of exceptional quality. I’m so happy we got some wonderful pictures from such a talented photographer. Our photos came within such a short time frame. There was not one photo that both myself and my husband did not like, every picture was taken with true passion and perfection. I’ll recommend Alex’s work to anyone that wants beautiful story-like pictures, as Alex is not only friendly but very talented too." — Laura + Thomas