Situated in Melbourne’s tree-laden eastern suburbs, Dual Pixel Weddings is a superb company offering high-quality photography and videography services. With a focus on documenting weddings, in particular, this talented collective of photographers use their years of experience and hard-earned knowledge to capture special occasions in their best light.
To this hardworking group, that means capturing moments of joy, love, and connection candidly, free of cat model poses and awkward smiling. Indeed, Dual Pixel Weddings specialise in a documentary style of photography, which is more natural and genuine. This results in beautiful photos that look relaxed and - best of all - real, with each image perfectly encapsulating the merry mood and lively atmosphere of your wedding.
While Dual Pixel Weddings certainly offer high-quality wedding photography, they can also provide world-class videography services. Their wedding videography is the stuff of daydreams, with Dual Pixel Weddings taking care to capture footage of each and every loved one - including fur babies, of course. If requested, these world-class professionals can also arrange for a latest model drone to capture your magical day from above, offering a fairytale-like view of your wedding.
“Rhiley and Jordan are amazing - they really make everyone feel really comfortable and are really down to earth!! Their talent is amazing!! Would hire them again and again! Thanks guys for making our wedding extra special!!” Sabrina
What you’ll love about working with Dual Pixel Weddings for your Melbourne wedding:
- The candid, documentary style. While you may have a checklist of great wedding photography poses, Dual Pixel Weddings have a more candid, natural style - although, that’s not to say they won’t snap you rocking your best blue steel pose. However, on a whole, you can expect gorgeous, documentary-style wedding photos.
- Their knowledge and expertise. Dual Pixel Weddings’ creative directors are oh-so-good at what they do, and have a wealth of knowledge to impart. So if you’re an organised couple and want a wedding photography list, or have any questions to ask your photographer, your Dual Pixel Weddings photographer would be more than happy to chat all things photography and provide gentle guidance.
- Details, details, details. From wedding and engagement ring photos to shots of your wedding cake and the DIY table decor you spent hours working on, Dual Pixel Weddings will capture all the details of your wedding day - both large and small.
Highlights of working with Dual Pixel Weddings:
- High-quality wedding photography
- Candid, documentary-style approach
- Professional, photojournalistic images
- Can arrange for drone shots
- Collective of experienced photographers
- Also offers wedding videography
- Can arrange ceremony live stream
- Services Melbourne, Mornington Peninsula, and Dandenong Ranges
Dual Pixel Weddings also offers ceremony live streaming services, here’s what’s included in their ceremony live stream package:
- The entirety of your ceremony streamed
- Full HD live broadcast to Youtube or Zoom
- Professional wireless microphones
- Intro & outro with couples names
- Waiting music as guests join the stream
- Fully managed live stream
- Full recording supplied
“My husband and I used the services of Dual Pixel Photography & Video to capture special moments for our pre-wedding video. Jordan was exceptionally professional, understanding of our needs and amazingly talented at his work. Jordan combines his passion and talent to provide a finished product that is 5 STAR quality. Jordan also demonstrated outstanding skills with his drone photography which gave our video a unique touch. For anyone looking to use a business to capture the moments of a wedding day, there is no one better in the business than Dual Pixel and Jordan Kearney.” Shaluki