Situated in Melbourne, Winbas Photography is an exceptional wedding photography service, run by the talented and bubbly Michaela Winningham. This premium business offers couples across Victoria, including Geelong, the Mornington Peninsula, and the Yarra Valley, the chance to immortalise their wedding day in dreamy wedding photos. Michaela’s photography style is candid and genuine, with this passionate and enthusiastic wedding photographer prioritising capturing authentic moments - like the emotion on the groom’s face as he sees his partner walking down the aisle, or the sneaky tear that dropped down your dad’s face as you shared a dance together.
While they certainly photograph city weddings, Winbas Photography enthusiastically serves couples who have a wild heart and a passion for adventure. This is why they offer several wedding photography packages that are just perfect for lovers of nature and the great outdoors; these include ‘Adventure Elopements’ and Destination Elopements. Whether you want to elope and get married in that little Mexican town you met in while on holiday or in tropical Cairns, no place is too far for this passionate wedding photographer.
Whatever package you choose, you’re bound to have an incredible wedding day with Michaela behind the camera. This experienced professional is friendly, helpful, and unobtrusive - she also really loves love, and will be excited to capture your wedding day. After your wedding has passed, Michaela will send through your stunning images in a timely manner (she endeavours for a few weeks!) You’ll receive absolutely breathtaking, perfectly-edited wedding photos. And that’s not hyperbole, Michaela’s exquisite work has even been featured in Vogue Brides Australia magazine!
“What an absolute pleasure to be able to work with you. you were honestly so amazing, down to earth, understanding, patient, and such a lovely person. You captured all our beautiful moments that we will forever treasure and cherish. Thank you for your time and effort highly recommended. Will def be using you all the time thank you for your service it was amazing.” Nekita
What you can expect when working with Winbas Photography for your wedding:
- Talented photographer. Michaela from Winbas Photography is a professionally-trained, talented wedding photographer. This creative professional has more than five years of wedding photography experience and has been published in Vogue Brides Australia and Nobel Magazine - so you know Michaela’s exceptionally good at what she does!
- Bubbly professional. Michaela is a lovely, warm, and friendly photographer who puts all her clients at ease. From your first chat over coffee with Michaela, you’ll see she is a happy, bubbly, and enthusiastic wedding photographer - perfect for couples who are a little camera shy.
- Unique wedding photos. If you’re after out-of-the-box wedding photos that truly display your connection with your partner, Michaela is the photographer for you. She’ll ensure your images are unique, stunning, and represent you as a couple - from your engagement ring photos to your couples shoot.
- Authentic, candid approach. Michaela really values the authenticity of genuine moments, and endeavours to capture beautiful, natural wedding photos that don’t look so structured. We think you’ll really like this approach - it’ll mean you look relaxed and candid in your epic photos.
- Detail shots. Little details like your wedding heels and the beautiful blooms in your bridal bouquet won’t be missed when Michaela is behind the camera. She always captures the smaller but no less important details, like the laughs with your partner and family, smiling, tears, and kisses.
“Michaela is a professional and talented photographer. But her special touch is her bubbly personality and ability to think out of the box. Thank you for capturing our wedding day Michaela, and thank you to Paul for the wonderful video. Many memories to cherish.” Sarah
Here’s what else you need to know about Winbas Photography.
- Wedding packages. Whether you’re after half-day elopement or full-day coverage, Michaela offers a suitable option in her convenient, all-inclusive packages. Can’t find anything you like? Chat to Michaela about a bespoke wedding photography package that suits your needs. Our packages range per hours of coverage. The pricing in Melbourne ranges from 2 hours to 12 hour packages.
- Adventure elopements. If you’re a particularly adventurous couple and want to marry your beloved on the side of a mountain, in a rainforest, or otherwise, Michaela will happily tag along and capture your beautiful, unique wedding ceremony as part of her 'adventure elopement' package.
- Destination weddings. Michaela has travelled far and wide to be with her couples on their wedding day! And she will continue to do so. So if your wedding is overseas or interstate? Run it by Michaela, she’ll definitely consider it!
- Micro weddings. It seems everywhere you look lately (well, on social media at least) more and more couples are opting for modest, micro weddings. These are intimate, less expensive, and still wonderfully romantic. Interested? Michaela loves capturing micro weddings - sign her up!
“Michaela was the photographer for our wedding and what a bubbly, happy and energetic person she is!! She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and produced some truly amazing photos of a day we truly want to remember forever. She also had the quickest turnaround time for releasing the photos we have ever seen. We are so happy for her to share her pictures of our wedding far and wide as she captured our day, our guests and our celebration amazingly!!! Can't thank you enough.” Kylie